18

Ali

I get up on stage sitting right next to Michael. "You're actually going to do this?" I question surprised that he was on stage.

He doesn't say a word so I grab my mic and so does he.

The MC announces a few things before announcing the first dance. "We have to lovely people here to sing for us for the bride and groom's traditional first dance."

We get mid way before making any eye contact. "I'm gonna climb on top your ivory tower, I'll hold your hand and then we'll jump right out. We'll be falling, falling but that's ok. 'Cause I'll be right here, I just wanna know." He grabs my hand holding it tight like I was gonna get up and leave him.

Everyone was focused on the two dancing but Michael was looking at me the whole time. "Would you let me see beneath your beautiful? Would you let me see beneath your perfect?" He sings beautifully and so raw.

"Take it off now, girl, take it off now, girl (take it off now, boy, take it off now, boy) 'Cause I wanna see inside, would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight, oh, oh, oh, tonight? See beneath your beautiful, oh, tonight.
We ain't perfect, we ain't perfect, no.
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight?" We both sing in almost perfect harmony. The song finishes and he instantly drops my hand, snapping out of whatever trance he was in. He was clearly still mad.

People cheer for my parents and I lift my mic up to my mouth again, Michael clearly confused.

"We have one more song. But it's for everyone to dance to so don't be scared to join the couple on the dance floor." I announce grabbing Michael's guitar that was sitting next to me.

"We do?" Michael mouths.

I nod. "This is an original written by a boy in this very room." I smile at Michael. He was beyond confused.

I begin strumming the chords and Michael instantly knew it as he tensed up. "I need your love to light up this house. I wanna know what you're all about, I wanna feel you feel you tonight, I wanna tell you that it's alright." I sing and I could tell Michael was thinking of what he should do.

So I continued to sing. "We'll never be as young as we are now, it's time to leave this old black and white town. Let's seize the day, let's run away don't let the colors fade to grey. We'll never be as young as we are now, as young as we are now."

He, by my surprise, starts singing. More passionate than I've ever seen him sing before. "I see myself here in your eyes, stay awake 'till the sunrise. I want to hold you hold you all night, I want to tell you that you're all mine. I feel our hands intertwined, hear our hearts beating in time. I need to hold you hold you all night, I need to tell you that you're all mine."

We both sing the chorus looking at each other in the eyes with more passion and love than I've ever looked at someone with. I wanted to kiss him and show how much he means to me, I resist the urge by resting my head on his shoulder.

"We won't wait for tomorrow. It's too late we don't follow." I sing twice before he finishes with the chorus.

The DJ then continues by putting on an upbeat fast song. I place the guitar on its stand and Michael grabs my hand pulling me off stage and into the vacant hallway. He doesn't say a word but instantly kisses me.

It was a kiss I've never felt before, full of passion and love. And at that moment I realized how thankful I am for Michael and how he has made me such a better person.

My fingers played with the ends of his hair as he leaves me small kisses down my neck till he reaches my breasts and he reconnects our lips.

"Alina Faith?" He gets my attention as he mumbles my name against my lips.

"Yes Clifford?"

"It may seem way too soon, but I'm in love with you." He confesses.

"I mean I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I love you too." I tell him, it was the truth. I've never felt like this around anyone else before.

He just grins like an idiot before pecking my lips one last time. "We better get back to the reception."

I agree as we head into the huge room where another slow song was playing.

"Come on." He grabs my hand dragging me to the dance floor. Michael places my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waste.

"You sounded amazing." I comment.

"You did too. I could listen to you sing all day." He grins to himself. "But how did you find that song?"

"It fell out of your car when you slammed your car door." I inform him as we sway back and forth. "How did you write that because it was so beautiful."

"I had a great inspiration." He pecks my lips making me giggle a little.

"And what was your inspiration, Clifford?" I question even though it was quite clear.

"A short, beautiful brunette." He hugs me tightly as he lifts me off the ground, spinning me around. "You look gorgeous tonight." He mumbles as he takes in my appearance.

"And you got the right size suit." I look him up and down as he lets out a big laugh.

"I got the last one in my size. I was so close to wearing that small suit." He laughs as we head to the table for dinner.

"Dang." I tease as we sit by each other at the table, Emily on the left of me. Calum and Lauren were on Michael left while Ashton sat in between Emily and Luke.

"You have to tell me everything." Emily whispers to me.

I just smile like an idiot. Michael's hand slips under the table and he places it on my thigh. I smile up at him as my hand also slips under the table our hands intertwined.

I just wanted to tackle him with kisses and repeat the words I love you to him because I couldn't be happier.

"Hey Alina?" He whispers as everyone was lost in their own conversations.

"What now?"

"Be my girlfriend?"

"I don't know."

"I love you." He chirps.

"I love you too, so I guess I have to be with you."