1- flights

"Bailey your gonna miss your flight!" I hear my mom yell as I stumble out the bed. Well shit all that wasn't a dream. I'm actually going to Australia . "Coming!!" I yell. I undress and head to the bathroom, turning on the faucet and entering the tub. My shower is quick but blissful and as I'm exiting the shower my mom screams again notifying me that I'm probably late. I quickly dressed in the outfit I picked out the night before ; burgundy skinny jeans , gray baggy shirt and some white converse. I put my hair up in a messy bun and add mascara to my eyelashes , they bring out my eyes which were the color of hazel. My dad knocks on the door and i yelp a "come in" he comes in and says "I can't drive you to the airport sweetie, Reedus just called and I have to fill in for him, but don't worry I called a taxi though, he'll be here in a few minutes." I grabbed the tiniest suitcase and head downstairs my dad trailing behind me carrying the rest. As I head to the front door my mom catches up to me and says "aren't you gonna eat ?" Fuck. I forgot all about breakfast "No thanks mom I'm  good , I have to go mom I think the taxis here bye."
"Wait honey I thou-"
" he made last minute changes oops sorry sorry gotta go!"
I give my mom a peck on the cheek and scurry to the taxi.
--------------------------------------
I spotted my seat and sat down on the window seat , relieved that I arrived earlier than the other passenger. A few minutes pass by and right before the lady announces that we depart in 3 minutes something catches my eye more like someone. I can't emphasize enough words to describe this someone but he had his brown hair up in a bun as he got closer I noticed more things , like his emerald green eyes and how plump his lips were. I realize how creepy I look gazing at this man. I take my eyes off his face and look out the window when the plane makes a obnoxious sound , indicating were finally departing. I continue to gaze outside the window until a masculine voice speaks "do you know how long this flight takes?"
"Oh ummm no?" I say nervously as I see myself face to face with the guy I was checking out earlier.
"Oh well thanks anyways." He replies.
I don't know how to respond so I just nod.
"My names Harry by the way."
I look at him surprised , I didn't think he'd introduce himself , especially to someone like me. Half of the time I look like a hobo , I'm really shy or maybe I just think that + more shit that makes me wonder why a guy like him would try to stir up a conversation with me. Shut up you don't actually know that. Remembering that this guy had spoken a few minutes ago I say "nice to meet you Harry ,  I'm bailey." Forcing myself to smile at him. And that's when he smiles. Oh. My. Fucking. God. Your wondering why I'm gushing over his smile but if only you saw it the. You'd know what I mean. "Why are you heading to Australia?" He then asks a few moments later. "I signed up for this student exchange program And well now I'm here talking to you." I reply awkwardly. "How about you?"
A sheepish grin plasters over his face and says "I like the sights and the girls." "Oh" is all I can manage to say before I look back out the window and drifting off to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------
A/n awmgggg you guys I'm so excited for this book!! I've recently wrote another book called the heist but this book I'm actually determined to finish (oops) anyways I hope you enjoyed the first part I'm sorry if it sucked ass but I lack creativity or whatever it is you need to write a book 😅
Make sure to leave a nice comment and vote!! Only if you feel like I deserve it!! Ps. I love all of you who took the time to read this suckish book 💘💘💘💘 #lukehemmings #fanfiction