12- Knock god dammit

"Wha-?" I start off before he leans in and connects our lips. It's not like the kiss I've shared with Calum or with Luke... It's gentle. More than Lukes. He then cups my cheeks and it's like that , until we both back away quickly. "Uhh sorry." We say quickly in unison. I'm heavily blushing as much as he is and I start laughing. He looks perplexed at first but then joins in my laughing fest. After a while we're back to silence and he speaks up "I- uh didn't mean that... I just I don't know umm I felt the need to just kiss you.. Sorry if that made you uncomfortable..." He mutters silently and I can't help but stare at him with admiration. Should I take the hoe train or not? Fuck yes you should. That's all it took for me to peck him again in his baby lips once more. "Are you kidding? I just kissed Ashton Irwin!" I shout in joy and he laughs making me happy, I've spent so little time with him but I've realized how much we fit together , like two puzzle pieces. And I mean that in a way that does not include us in a relationship. I like seeing him happy and cheerful. I want to keep it that way. Before I know it , our lips our connected together once again.

*2 weeks later* (time jump bitches)
So yeah that has been going on for the last 3 weeks. What you may ask? This little thing with Ashton kinda like a friends with benefit sorta thing and i like it. He likes it. We're happy about it. Of course we don't fuck but we occasionally make out and he leaves hickeys on my necks resulting in me wearing ugly itchy turtlenecks my aunt fifi gave to me. I'm in my bedroom studying for my math test when I hear Liz shout "Kids!! I'm leaving for the flight!! You two be good kids!" And I hear the shutting of a door. I hear the opening of a door and the sound of a car driving further away from us. Once I feel it's safe enough , I call Ashton. While I'm waiting for him to pick up I rub one of the hickies which are now fading, at the fourth ring he picks up "Hey big eyes." He says cheerfully and I roll my eyes "I already told you not to call me that!" I grunt over the end of the other line. He chuckles "Anyways why you calling?" He questions me and I drop my voice "You know what..." I slur to him and his voice drops too "Ooooh , you got the good stuff?" He insinuates to me and I sustain myself from giggling, "Yea mate, I got rogaine , to you know" I drop my voice into a whisper "keep your curls coming." I finish and he breaks up into giggles , "I'll be there in a few." And he hangs up. I get my room ready and I hop into the shower real fast. Then I choose a purple,blue, and white knitted crop top and high waisted white shorts. As I'm fixing my hair I hear a knock in the window which is covered up by white curtains I shove the curtains aside to find myself face to face with a curly haired boy. Ashton. He smiles sheepishly as he enters my room. "I didn't know that you could climb Tarzan." I joke with him and he laughs "Well they don't call me Tarzan for nothing." He jokes back and I roll my eyes. "So what do you have in mind for today big eyes?" He asks while he fiddles with the white curtain. "Don't call me that!" I huff annoyed, and turn my back to him, ready to walk away from him , but instead I feel two huge hands grasped in my waist. Those large hands grip me tightly and turn me the other side , in front of Ashton. "Or what?" He replies cockily and I roll my eyes. I'm inches away from his face and he leans in to peck me on my lips. He continues leaving soft pecks everywhere. Those soft pecks turned into sloppy ones which I was enjoy rather too much. As he was nibbling on my neck I ran my fingers through his curly tangled mess and bit my lip , resisting not to moan. I fail although and let a tiny moan escape, I hear Ashton chuckle against my skin and continue. A moment later he stops, I look at him curiously and he smirks "So what are you gonna do about it?" He asks me. I stay in silent for a while and then something hits me. It's perfect payback. I smirk and wrap my arms around his neck "This." I say hopefully seductive enough, and lean in to kiss him. He leans in as well but before our lips have an actual interaction I dodge his lips. He looks puzzled and that's when I push him to the bed. He falls down swiftly to the bed and as I'm ready to straddle him he gets up and pushes me down. He then grasps my wrists and starts attacking me with kisses, it feels so good feeling his lips against mine. His lips trail down to my collarbone and he gently starts sucking on it. "Ashton..." I find myself moaning and I can feel the smirk against my skin. I trace my fingers from his hair to his back and a moment later he stops sucking. I then realize his large hands are traveling to the back and untying the knot the holds my top together. "Although this looks pretty... It looks prettier off." He whispers in my ear sending chills everywhere including my now bare chest. He cups my breasts and reattaches our lips together and I moan more. This time it's my turn to take his shirt off, more like tear it off. I stare at his toned chest and melt by the sight of it. God I'm lucky, amirite or amirite? The only thing off is our tops and with the hot atmosphere building upon us I assume neither of us mind. I think fast and switch our position, meaning I top now. I straddle him and my cores against his member which is kinda pointy(an; kinda laughed at this because idk if I should've put hard or boner so I came up with pointy so to answer your question Ashton does not have a dick shaped like a crayola) but I'm not complaining. His breath hitches when I slightly shift , make my core and his member grind against each other. I smirk at the thought of the power I hold. Still smirking I grind once again and he lets out a shaky moan "G-od Baile-Y-Y." He breaths out and I continue doing so , but at the same time reach forward to entangle his lips on mine. After a while I continue the same thing but proceed on doing it slower causing him to let out more moans "Fuck Bailey, just do it."
"Do what? I ask teasingly as I continue grinding against him. I see him bite his lip and take out heavy breaths "Do me, Bailey fuck!" He says and he cups his giant hand on my breasts , groping them. I go faster but slow down as I do the downward movement earning myself a few moans as Ashton rubs my breasts. Before I have the chance to grind on him again he picks me up by the bum and I let out a Yelp. His hands are now in my bum and then he gently drops me down the bed, "You've been such a fucking tease.. My turn." He says in a low seducing voice. Part of me is scared of what he's gonna do, as much as I deserve it... I'm scared. He traces two fingers on my thighs and goosebumps quickly form all around. He stops and un buttons my high waisted shorts and kisses me softly below my belly button I let out a shaky breath and he then again puts his lips above my belly button supposing to kiss it again but he doesn't. All I feel is his bottom lip and I feel movement , I soon realize he's dragging his bottom lip upwards , it feels good and I moan. Soon his bottom lips find my breasts and he starts sucking slight just above the nipple , I don't know if it's just me, but it's the biggest and darkest hickie he's ever left me. I finally regain composure to sit up and place my hands on his member which is under his shorts and probably boxers. Although it's behind two materials I can still feel it and boy , it's hard. I palmed his member earning myself moans until I finally unbutton his shorts and pull them down , along with his boxers. I sputter at the sight of his member, it's.. Um how do I say this? Pretty big and pretty sure that can tear me up. As if he was reading my mind he chuckles "Relax Bailey, I'm not just gonna shove it up there without your own consent." I nod careless and wrap my hand around his member. Instantly I start pumping and precum comes out (WHAT AM I WRITING LORD BEJEEZUZ HELP ME) he moans slightly and I decide to speed my pumping up , earning more moans from him , I make sure to rub over his slit causing him to let out loud moans. "Fuck Bailey." He breaths out every time I do so. As I'm about to put his member in my mouth when there's a sound of the door closing followed by giggles. I freeze in the spot and Ashton looks down to give me pleading eyes begging for me to continue , the there's another sound "Come here!" A masculine voice says and a feminine giggle follows then we both hear the male voice "wait." There's a hearing of footsteps coming up , ohnoohnoohno "Hide!!" I whisper to Ashton who quickly pulls up his shorts and boxers and scrambles around the room , unable to find a hiding spot "Over there!" I shout cautiously while pointing to the closet. When he's finally hid himself in the closet, as I finally tie my shirt back together, the door opens. "Haven't you ever head of knocking?" I say to Luke who barged in without my knowing, annoyance clear in my tone. "I didn't think you'd be here." He says carelessly and I scoff "Where else would I be idiot?" I say at him and then he notices it. "What is that?" He says while pointing to my collarbone. "What? This? Just fell and like hit myself in the staircase." I reply nonchalantly and he gives me a dry chuckle "Bailey I'm not a dumbass-" "Then stop acting like one." I cut him off and I see the flames of hell in his eyes. Fortunately yet scary, he decides to keep his calm "As I was saying , I'm not a dumbass, I know what a hickie looks like and you have all sorts." He says calmly and I feel fear round up to me , "Well yes they're hickies, but they're old so so what?" I say trying hard not to stutter and yet again he chuckles "Those are old" he points to the fading hickies , "those however.. Are recent." He points to the newly stamped hickies. "Babe? Is everything okay up there?" I hear an annoying voice call out and Luke breaks his stare from me and walks out the room. "Ashton you have to go!" I whisper to the closet he's concealed in and he's out and heading towards the window when the door opens again, Ashton quickly scrambles back to closet , failing to grab Lukes attention. "Seriously Luke? Knock god dammit!" I hiss at him annoyed , but he pays no attention, instead he makes his way towards the window which is slightly open I close my eyes ready to prepare for the unexpected, but instead Luke walks away and smiles at me slyly "Zelea and I are making cupcakes, care to join?" He asks me and I look at him "Who's Zelea?" I ask clearly aware that it's his girlfriend , but you know clarification. "My girlfriend silly, so is that a yes or no?" He says but before I have a chance to reply he grabs hold of my wrist and yanks me up "You know , actually you have no choice so let's go." He says cynically. I mutter no but he doesn't listen. As we head out he takes a key out and locks the door to my bedroom. "What the fuck Luke!!" I shout at him and he smirks "Just so you don't miss out on the fun." He says and I roll my eyes , the good thing is he let go of my wrist. I follow him downstairs where I see his girlfriend scrolling through her phone and I immediately roll my eyes again. As she sees Luke and I walk in she briefly stares at Luke , while me she might as well be scanning me, she then looks down my collarbone , which I forgot was openly exposed. She eyes me suspiciously and without thinking i blurt out "We werent doing anything... in case you were wondering.." I say , making sure to add that last part, she gives a cackle , "oh please, you think Luke would get with you." She snarls. oh you have no fucking idea bitch

Authors note: YES BITCHES Still gross. lol