4- cal pal has a hard pal down there

The doorbell rang as I put was making my way down the stairs I got near the door ready to open it when a blur whizzes past through me and beats me to the door. As the door open 2 boys walk in one with black hair and a silver streak on his loose bangs and another one with tannish skin and chocolate puppy eyes "Mikey!! Cal pal!!" Shouts Luke and he jumps on top of "cal pal" they shake and mummer some things and then their attentions turn to me oh no. "Woah hot babe you got there Luke, must be good if you took her home to your place plus letting her wear your precious shirts." Marvels Michael and as for Calum, hes just staring at me like im pizza fresh out the oven. Lukes jaw tightens and harshly replies "Shes not a babe, i didnt let her wear that shirt and shes the exchange student that Liz was so excited for."

"Woah but i thought she was supposed to be a he." Says calum softly. Cute- shut up brain. "Yea but Liz Desperately wanted a girl." Luke scoffs followed with an eye roll. I roll my eyes and he then speaks up again, "So im still waiting for you to take the shirt off." I ignore his comment and make my ways towards calum who was still looking at me like if i was freshly baked pizza, "Hey my names Bailey!" I chirp excitedly he stares at me blankly and waves. ok ok ok. "Umm hey." He says and blushes. Cute. Then a hand wraps around my waist, "that's enough introduction for today , go to your room and lock yourself there until this exchange shit is over." I get free of his grip and say with anger "Your not the boss of me you dickhead , If I want to stay down here then I'll stay. I'll have you reminded this is my home as well, your mummy said so." I end with a triumph Hmph and smile. As I look over to Mikey I notice he's staring at Calum who is looking at me like some Victoria secret model. "Look , I don't want you here , no one wants-"
"She can stay." Those three words cut Luke off , if he looked mad a few minutes ago then I don't know what expression he has right now , but it's not pretty. Luke looks over at Mikey who seemed to be the one to say those words. "And by the way my names Michael but feel free to call me Mikey." He continues , this time extending his hand, I suppose to shake. I shake his hand and he pumps my hand twice, a wee bit too tightly if I may say so. From the corner of my eyes I can see Luke clench his jaw and Calums eye widen. Luke takes a deep breath and says "Fine you can stay but were choosing what to do and I don't want to hear a peep out of your mouth got it?" I go over to him and smile innocently , adding an eyelash batting effect. I trace my finger down And up Luke's chest and I swear to god I can hear Luke's breath hitch. Luke's eyes widen at the sound of his breath hitching and he gently removes my hand from his chest. Huh, that was too gentle for Luke Hemmings. "Let's watch The Walking Dead."
-----------------------
"NOOOO HERSHELLLL!!" I hear Michael shout. Along side with Luke saying "Poor Maggie, she's gone through a lot lately." I stand up and make my way to the kitchen. When I walk in, I notice somebody came in after me, Calum. I take two sodas out from the fridge and toss one to Calum who catches it without batting an eyelash. "Niceeeee." I say at him and he smiles in response. I take a sip of my soda and face Calum , who was still here. "So cal pal, are you an ass just like Luke or those puppy eyes are actual innocence?"

Calums pov;
"Calum..." She breathes out which turns me on even more , causing me to push her harder to the wall. She jumps and wraps her legs around my waist and I bury my face in her neck, trailing her with hickies "Your mine now babe." I whisper to her and she replies with a "Yes Calum all yours." I carry Her over to the counter and separate our kiss only to remove her shirt off. My hands cup her soft breasts and i leave soft kisses around them "Calum ... Calum, Calum." She moans or so I thought she was.
"Calum!!! Calum!" She snaps at me , literally cause she's calling my name and snapping. I wake up from my trance and find myself face to face with the same girl I imagined myself with , Bailey. She's just so perfect in every way and I can't help but notice her curves and her breasts , not too big but neither too small they were just perfect , every thing about her was perfect. "Calum are you okay?" She giggles like a little girl. I regain my composure and try and act cool but what she said probably just threw me below the cool factor. "Calum... You have a boner!!" She laughs out maniacally although it sounds like a snort it actually makes me smile although not now since she noticed my boner. I feel my cheeks flush and to make matters worse Luke and Michael come in , great. "What's taking you so long? You guys aren't up to any funny business are you?" Luke's eyes narrow at both of us. I'm about to say something when I'm interrupted by Bailey, "The only thing that's up is *snort* Calums *snort* dick!" And she cracks up. Michael giggles along with her and they both high five which kinda angers me or maybe it's jealousy- no it can't be, love at first sight doesn't exist. Luke is confused until his eyes travel down my body onto my jeans who aren't helping my bulge hide. "Oh!!!" He says and that cracks Bailey up more "Cal pal has a hard pal down there!" And she does another session of hyena snorts, great this is not how I wanted my first impression to be.

AU;
LOLLLL GROSSSS