19-

Authors note - this is utter shit I said the story was gonna be discontinued until further notice so here is an update. It's done. I'm done with it. I can't write this story anymore because I've basically forgotten everything there was too it. And frankly I find this story so stupid and I døubt it makes sense. So without further A due , I bring you the ending of exchange student. I was too lazy to rewrite everything so 😐

Green day music fills my ears as I walk towards the kitchen to grab a Gatorade. The kitchen unlike most rooms are somewhat empty , putting me at ease. This is not how I wanted to spend the night. I open the fridge and grab a orange flavored Gatorade bottle I had opened earlier and made my way back to the living room.
The scent of sweat and perfume burning my nostrils each second that passes.
After a while of being squished here and there by passing bodies and people trying to grind into anything that is in their range, as in me, I go upstairs and make my way into my room.
However, the room is locked causing me to groan in annoyance, why couldn't Calum or Michael thrown the party? I go over to Lukes' room and thankfully it's unlocked , yet a couple lays in his bed passionately making out. I quietly make my way to his closet and slide it slightly , enough to reach one of his jackets.
My hand gropes each side of the jacket until I feel the pocket. I dig down and feel a metal like thing and grab it and just as I figured, they were the keys that unlocked or locked any door in the Hemmings household.
I tiptoe to the door when the boy lets out a VERY FAMILIAR moan. I squint my eyes to get a better look of who this boy is and a minute later I realize it's Luke. I just shrug and make my way out and back to my room and open it. When you open a locked door you either expect two bodies tangled in each other doing what not or you expect a murder scene going on. This was not a murder scene or a body tangled mess.
Instead there is a boy who's hair I would recognize anywhere and next to him , a bottle of champagne.
He sits there unaware that I've entered the room and takes a swig of the sparkling champagne, still looking straight forward and miserable and still unable to spot me. It isn't until he looks around the room that he sees me.
His eyes fumble around my body and then up to my face , he chuckles and says "You're properly dressed." And I chuckle too.
Without thinking , I take a seat next to him and take a swig of the drink , he looks up to me annoyed "hey!" He whines and I laugh "sorry curly." In which he rolls his eyes.
We sit there awkwardly and I'm not the only one that knows why.

Baileys journal:

It had been a 5 months since the boys have gotten the contract signed and I was happy for them. Unfortunately for me , that meant I was alone since they were always caught up in band related business and soon they were going on tour.
If you're asking whether or not Luke and Ashton finally got along , they did. They actually turned into the bestest of friends.
After the contract celebration party , Ashton and I actually talked about our feelings which ended up in nights of torment and nightmare but I couldn't do much , he just wanted me to be happy and I did too.
We stopped talking and I got to know Luke more , which surprisingly changed my opinion towards him. He said he start catching feelings. I said to stop it. I ended up alone.
So did faith.
Calum left her when I "accidentally" let it slip from my mouth that he was being cheated on. He was heartbroken for a long time, or he made us think that.
Luke and I caught calum in a heated makeout session right after that.
And arazylea? That bitch is long gone.
So that's everything that happened.
I'm writing this as I wait for my plane to start boarding. There's no point for me staying in Australia so I decided to cut the exchange program earlier. Mom wasn't too happy but went along with my decision.

End of baileys entry.

I closed my journal and stared at the people swarming by a near by gate. I get up to take a glance for myself just to spot four very familiar hair styles and faces. It was them. Even though they were new to the music industry , girls and some people quickly grew in love with them. They were followed by guards and hysterical girls and when they spotted me they smiled. Once the guards put the crowd in control they resumed to walking towards me.
"What are you guys doing?" I ask the mischievous and they smile wider than before.
"To see our favorite of course." Michael says as he nudges me softly.
I laugh and bid my farewells to all three boys, Ashton's being quite awkward.
When I get to Luke we struggle deciding whether we should hug or not in which ended up to a confused handshake.
He takes something out of his pockets and hands me an album. Their album.
"It's not supposed to be out till a month but I want you to be the first to hear our first accomplishment." He says shyly
"Oh Luke.." I say in awe and hug him. He smiles at me after.
"A few songs are written for you." He says andIstare at him speechless , my stomach being crampaged by butterflies.
He gives me a soft peck in the lips and it lasts long until Michael calls him , saying that their manager had called.
My flight is ready to be boarded and I walk towards the entry. As I do I feel a lump in my throat. I'll miss them a hell lot.
I take my designated seat and start admiring the cover , it's beautiful honestly.
I open the album and find one more disc labeled "rehearsal" and a note folded into many pieces.

This is everything I didn't say - Luke xo

THE END.