5- calm down you lil string cheese

Luke's pov;
I feel a vibration in my left pocket and realize my phone is ringing. I glance over at Bailey who's dying of laughter. I gotta admit Calum having a boner was pretty funny but how did Bailey find out? Did she like just stare at his dick until she realized he had a boner? I picked up my phone and Bailey stops laughing, she stares at me with curiosity but I ignore it, instead I head out the kitchen and start talking to who ever is at the end of this line.

Baileys pov
My laughing stops once I see Luke pick up his phone, he's acting weird .. Oh well must be like a booty call or something , I watch him leave the kitchen and continue my attention to Calum and Michael who have mysteriously gotten beer from who knows where. "Hey guys." I say coolly as I coolly take Michaels beer and take a sip of it. Both guys stare at me with their mouths hanging open, Michael then whispers something that made everything awkward : "God I wanna fuck you so hard right now." I feel my face turn red, but it's nothing compared to Michaels.. Or ... Calums? Why is he turning red? Calum slaps Michael in the gut and he lets out a little Yelp. I stare at both boys rather curiously and then startled by the sound of Michael clearing his throat. "Eerm , sorry about that ... I was thinking of Hilary Clinton when I said that that's why." I chocked on my saliva when I heard that to be honest with you guys , not to mention, Calum face palmed his face .... A little bit too hard. Michael stares at us , "what? did I say something wrong?" He looked like he was gonna say something but was interrupted by Calum. "Hey um there's this party in a few hours, do you wanna come?" He gulped awkwardly. I lift an eyebrow up and shrug , "Sure why not, I need to hook up with somebody."
Calums thoughts:
Did she just say that? Holy shit Bailey I volunteer to be that hookup.
Michaels thoughts:
I really want pizza right now- wait a minute she just said she needed a hookup! Holy shit Calum might get lucky , or me.
Back to baileys pov;
I stare at the two boys , ones looking cockily at another and the other one is looking stoned. "Im kidding." I blurt out and both expressions are replaced with what ? Disappointment?
Calums thoughts:
I want to shoot myself now.
Michaels thoughts:
Lol Calums gonna die a virgin.
Back to baileys pov;
"You guys are seriously weird." I chuckle at them both and Michael laughs, while Calum just blushes. talk about weird. "You can't just throw away shit like that Milla!! You know what, fuck you!!" We hear a furious Luke shout. I lift my eyebrows in concern and take a look at Luke, who seems pissed. At what? Who knows. Well now I know who knows because Calum rushes to Luke and pats his back , "It's alright dude, be glad you didn't shag her." He said cheerfully. Luke looks as if he's about to punch the shit out of Calum , "Calum please fucking explain why I would be glad." Calum opens his mouth to speak but closes it when he sees Michael mouthing you better shut the fuck up little prick. Deciding that he wants to die , Calum opens his mouth to speak , "Well mate I think nows the time to tell you that Mikey and Milla fucked each other , and you don't know what kind of diseases Michael carries so with all respect.... Be glad mate." He says uncertainly. Michael groans and Luke stares at both boys with shock while Calum fidgets nervously.
Calums pov;
"He what?" Luke disbelievingly asks.
"Michael and milla-" I start but I'm rudely interrupted by Michael. "Why don't you shut up already , you fucking virgin." He Spits at me. I hear a chuckle from Bailey, I forgot she was here . Shit. "Your a virgin?" She laughs. Shit why does everything center back to me? God I wanna shoot my self. "uhh- um no?" I say nervously and I feel sweat trickling gently somewhere in my forehead. Before I can take any of those words back Bailey comes near me and whispers something in my ear, I don't understand it thought because just the mere thought she was inches from me , well it mesmerized me. I back away awkwardly and she just stares at me confused. Before you begin saying a bunch of crap for the following, just know that I'm under pressure right now. "I slept with Lizzie." I blurt out loud. Michaels eye widen and I feel regret the instant I see Lukes eye furrow. "You slept with my ex?" Luke says.
"YOU SLEPT WITH MY SISTER?" Michael shouts.
"And I've slept with Calum too now let's get over it and just accept the fact that cal pals been in a vagina before." Bailey says nonchalantly. This time Lukes the one to shout at me "YOU FUCKING SLEPT WITH MY EXCHANGE STUDENT?" He furiously shouts at me. I mumble "I wish." But luckily I'm not heard , due to the fact that Bailey started saying something ,
"Woah calm down you lil string cheese, it was a joke ok? And I'm not yours , you wish I was just like Calum wishes he actually boned me." She smirks. My eyes widen in horror , oh my god she fucking heard it , and as if she was enjoying all this she winked at my horrified reaction. But luckily , the boys ignored her little bone sentence. But unfortunately for her, luke heard her call him a "lil string cheese". "Leave." He harshly spits at us, Michael and I just stand there but scramble out the house when Luke mumbles leave quietly again. I look over at Bailey and she pats her Jean pocket , i wonder what that means , and with confusion and fear shooting through me, I leave the Hemmings household.
Baileys pov;
I stare at his icy blue eyes and he quietly whispers, "We need to get things straight here." And sends me a final glare as he storms upstairs. I follow him and I find myself in my temporary room. Before I can open my mouth he locks the door and that's when I start fearing my life. But then again, I know how to play just like this dickwad , so game on Hemmings. I start to speak but I'm suddenly attacked by a pair of hands, who take a strong grip on my wrists. "What the fuck?" I ask startled. "you have no idea who your messing with, little girl." He sneers. Fear circulates me for a while but then I reAgain composure of my bold side. "Oh really Hemmings? Is that so?" I ask him , my smirk visible. He stays quiet and I decide to break it, "You know , maybe I am a little girl but, hell Hemmings, you don't know what this little girl can do." I sAy confidently , but truly inside, my heart was beating faster than the people who run during Black Friday. He raises an eyebrow questionably and his grip loosens, I want to show him that I can break him , that I can control him if I please. So I do. I place my index and middle finger in his chest and I notice how his hearts beating faster than mine, maybe this won't be as hard as I think it'd be. I trace my fingers slowly and softly down from his chest- until i reach his torso. His breathing hitches for a while and I can tell he's enticed , at least that's what I think. "Bailey .... Stop." He breaths out. I try and stifle a a laugh and innocently bat my eyelashes. "Why Luke? I'm a little girl? A good little girl." I say sweetly to him and that's when all the air inside me gets knocked out.

AU: yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways yay I finally updated !! I probably will be lagging more than I usually do on updating due to the fact that I'm once again single so 😁
Lmao jk , I'll try and update as soon as possible and I hope you guys liked this chapter!!!! Love y'all