2- dont tell me shes the exchange student.

"So where are you heading?" Asked Harry while signaling a taxi nearby. "Oh um well I was heading to Australia which is where we are now....." I sAy timidly. "Haha your funny, I meant which part of Australia are you heading to?" "I don't know do I look like an atlas to you?" I responded a little less timid ,He stared at me confused did that come out right? The way he was looking at me , I don't think so. "Well no need to answer so sassy , I was just trying to be a gentlemen and find you a ride which is a taxi which I'll be paying for." He says carelessly, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.
As the taxi pulls over he looks at me and shakes his head towards the back seat , meaning get in, I do as he says. I know what your thinking : Omfg Bailey I can't believe your getting in a taxi with a stranger you just met a few hours ago. Yes I know I'm ashamed too but honestly I have a weird feeling that whatever he's gonna do to me won't be any worse then what the worlds been doing to me. I mean c'mon the world practically hates me , my boyfriend cheated on me with his teacher Mr.malik. I told you , the world must hate me so much it made my boyfriend homosexual. As I snap back to reality I realize Harry was talking to the taxi driver "so how's Louis?" He asks the man who had brownish hair and sorta pale skin "eh he's doing alright I been' seeing him with some lad who's named Niall and his girlfriend Lena." The man replies "oh and by the way hazza are you gonna introduce me to this fine lady or what?" He says enthusiastically.
"Right ... Umm Bailey meet Josh my friend ... And um josh meet bailey." He said nervously as he smashed the cigarette butt to the passengers back head rest. "You can't do that here, in fact you can't smoke at all in a taxi cab" I say defiantly. Harry faces me and his smile fades , his face becomes stern and solid it scares me. "Where are you heading?" he asks. afraid to make him more mad i hand over the paper , he snatches the paper out of my a little too harshly making me more frightened. He hands the paper over to Josh who quickly scans it and starts driving.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"thanks for the ride Harry." I mumble as i jump off the cab , and grabbing my luggage, Harry trails behind me carrying the rest of it. I turn and look at him and say "Your not my servant, you can leave." He looks at me sternly yet again before saying "gotta make sure you aren't getting yourself into trouble." I roll my eyes at him and ring the doorbell which is later answered by an elderly woman. The womAn stares at us (especially Harry who was lighting yet another cigarette.) before introducing herself , "Hey!! You must be bailey you have no idea how much we've been waiting for you! I'm Liz !" She says enthusiastically before shouting at someone. "I'm really pleased to finally have you here, um is this your boyfr-" but I wasn't paying attention to her anymore instead all my focus was on a tall figure with dirty blond hair who had baby blue eyes "Take a picture itll last longer." The tall boy spits . Liz looks terrified by his comment "LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS" She says exaggeratedly. "What liz? Dont tell me shes the student were taking in shes probably gonna stare at me 24/7 oh and by the way my names Luke not Lucas." Luke replies coolly , while Liz's mood turns livid "I AM YOUR MOTHER, AND I FORBID YOU TO SPEAK TO OUR GUESTS LIKE THAT." Luke narrows his eyes at Liz and then at Harry who was nonchalantly smoking his cigarette, Harry catches him staring and says "Is there anything on my face?" to Luke. "No but i was wondering what your doing here since, well you arent an exchange student." He says glaring at his direction. If glares would kill harry would be on fire. "I was wondering the same thing lad, you should be in Olive Garden getting served with salad, breadstick boy." He shoots back dropping the cigarette, and crushing it with his foot . He places a soft peck on my cheek and struts over the taxi.