Too Fast

Although i didn't want to,i had to push him back a little.

C:'What's wrong?"

M;"i..um i don't wanna rush into something i am likely to regret-i'm learning from my mistakes.Not that you're a mistake oh no that's not what i meant-it's just that we,i um lets just slow down okay?"

C:(Y/N) okay breathe,it's fine.You should know i am not a quitter,and i usually get what i desire,and i want you so bad,so freaking bad" he said the last 3 words as he looked down to my lips trying to edge closer but i resisted-very very very very hardly- and changed the subject as i pulled away."So,sup with you and Amanda?" "Um,a little under a year ago,we were together and,like we weren't in love or anything but i guess she didn't take our separation that well and ever since she'd been talking trash i guess" "Oh,that's not even close to what she told me" i said trying not to make my voice so loud and clear to end the discussion but he heard me "What? What did she say?" i remained silent. "(Y/N)!" "OK,fine.she told me that you had anger issues,and that you'd verbally abuse her when you're drunk which is a lot-she told me- and that she tried to move slow but you kept um,,um just forcing her into things she didn't want to um do.." "oh my God i don't believe this bitch!" "i don't think i do either" "That's the most stupidest craziest most made up shit i'v ever heard!"

We went back and sat in his car after it got really dark.As soon as he got in,he closed his eyes and rest his head on the back of his seat,i was worried so i started with " Conor,you okay?" "No,i hate this bitch she's killing my vibe" i laughed a little and told him it was no big deal-although it kinda was-he puffed and asked me a question i wasn't expecting "I wanna ask again,just to be sure.Do you believe any of that shit?" "Conor i already told you i-" "i know i know,i just need to hear it again,tell me you believe its pure bullshit" "It's 100% bullshit,pure bullcrap" i said as i looked deep into his eyes he smiled and then i said "C'mon,take me home" "Careful what you wish for" he said as he started the engine and winked,i lightly punched his shoulder as said "You know what i mean,twat".

We were blasting on the radio just singing some Drake-which turned out to be his favorite as well.After the song was over he turned the volume down and said "So tell me about you" "What do you wanna know?" "Like,i don't know anything.Family,Hometown,definitely boyfriends" "um,i have a brother,Isaac,hes 25 pretty annoyingly protective.My family moved here from LA for my dad's work but now they're on a business trip for a few months so it's just me and him" "mmm an LA girl"he seemed glad for some reason".This Isaac guy,he sounds intimidating ,is he big?" "not to scare you but yeah he's probably double your weight and he goes to the gym every.single.day for the past 8 years so" " Really reassuring thanks" i laughed before he continued:"how long ago was your last relationship?" "ended on my birthday actually,December" "Bastard! Your birthday?!" "Yup,i sure would'nt forget my 19th birthday because of him" "What went wrong?" "he um we were suppose to meet in this club to celebrate but when i got there i caught him with one of my friend's so." "What a dick honestly,I'm sorry" i looked down and shook my head "not your fault" "is this why you wanna take things slow?" "Kind of,i mean i don't want to get involved in something/with someone to get into a useless weak relationship cause I'm sick of getting hurt you know?" he took my hand and said "i wont do that to you,you know" "i don't know Conor,that's the thing i don't know you that well yet" i said mournfully "but you wont know unless you try" "it didn't go so well the last time i tried" he pulled over in front of my house so i thanked him for a nice evening and as i was about to step out of the car he took my hand swiftly and asked "No goodbye kiss?" "Take it slow remember?" i reminded him "It's just an Innocent kiss (Y/N)" he looked at me with those puppy sparkly blue eyes and i couldm'y say no "Aww oh my god that's my ultimate weakness! stop it" i leaned forward and gave him a peck on his lovely lips "good to know my puppy thing works on you" he said with a big smile on his face,feeling victorious. shit he'll be using that on me quite often,i bet.I crossed the road as i heard him yell behind the pulled up window "Watch the movie and call me already!" i laughed as i kept walking forward.

After dinner,i went up to my room and started watching the movie Conor gave me.I guess it's time to finally call him..

_______________________________________________________________________

Guys i know its not that long I'm sorry but i'tll get so much better,promise