The Beginning

I heard my mom’s recognizable footsteps crossing my room. My eyes started to flutter slowly until she took a handful of my dusty white curtains and split the two halves apart allowing all the dense long rays of sunshine to barge into my tiny room landing unpleasantly on my face. ”Come on honey, you have to get ready for school.You dont want to be late,it's your first day here” She enthusiastically said, before she walked over to rip the bed sheets off me.

After i got ready,I lazily descended the stairs to the kitchen and ate my breakfast,without saying  a word.It was my first day here in Brighton,my first day without my best friends,my quiet neighbourhood and without everything i was ever used to.

My mom sat next to me and said:" (Y/N),i know its not easy being the new girl,i know its not easy being comfortable around new people and i know its not easy changing schools bu-" but i interrupted her and aggressively said:"No mom,changing schools isnt that bad BUT CHANGING COUNTRIES IS,TRAVELLING TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD IS!" i got up flung my backpack around my shoulders and ran out the house.

My new school wasn't that far away,just a couple blocks away.So i walked to my new school with tears falling down my face.

When i first arrived at school,i asked for directions to my first class,Chemistry."Um,excuse me" a girl with short hair turned around and smiled at me "Can you tell me where the Chemistry labs are please?" "yeah sure,ill take you there".I awkwardly walked through the vast hallways,trying to avoid the piercing stares i was getting from the other kids. I heard the girl talk "I'm Anna by the way" "(Y/N),nice to meet you" "Nice to meet you too! we're here" "thank you so much Anna" "No worries! come join us in the cafeteria after you're done okay?" "That'd be great thanks".

I walked in,the class had already started.Great that's exactly what i needed,all the class staring at me.I was hoping the teacher wouldn't introduce me to the class,just to avoid any extra embarrassment,but being the unlucky girl i am he started the class with:"Class,good morning I'm you're Chemistry teacher Mr.Fitz,most of you already know me but I'm spotting a new face in the class-whats your name miss?" He said as he looked at me "(Y/F/N)" "Welcome to our school miss  (L/N),I'm sure you'll fit in just fine,please have a seat next to Mr.Maynard over there"

I looked to where he pointed, and i saw the most beautiful young boy ever.who i gladly but shyly took a seat next to.