Confessions

Cody needed to know why i was so scared of the water,although i was super attached to surfing and to the beach.

I was going to tell him anyway,sooner or later,so i chose sooner.

i stumbled,not knowing how to start "Well..I sort of used to surf,but i stopped 2 summers ago" i didn't want to get emotional like i usually did when i spoke about this.

"I,I was surfing..it was dark and i was with my boyfriend,ex-boyfriend" i corrected,referring to Jay.

"It was late,cold and windy i should'nt have continued,should've stopped and went home but i couldn't get enough,i could stay all day in the ocean with out whining but then i tried to ride a huge wave,it didn't work it was way too big" i said occasionally stopping when i felt too weak to talk "It tossed me off my board and i hit my head with a big rock,started bleeding like crazy until they took me to a hospital.." i trailed off remembering the painful events of that night. continuing "Since then,i didn't surf,i was too scared,fearing it would happen to me again if i got back on my board,shivering every time i felt the cold water around my feet.And now i have this to remind me of the accident forever" i said as i lifted my hair to show him my scar,behind my ear.

"Oh my God,(Y/N),i had no idea i am so sorry" His Australian accent making me snap out of my trance. "I'm such an idiot,i should've just stayed quiet i-" "Cody,it's not your fault stop" i said crying "No no please don't cry i'm sorry" i cried but i laughed as well,at the same time,you know these moments when something hurts so bad so you don't know how to react?Yeah.

He gave me a tight hug,as the waves crashed near our fear,leaving us standing on the wet sand grains,as the setting sun waved goodbye.

I just cried for a few more minutes,on his shoulder,feeling better and better as he told me things like "It's alright" and played with little strands of my dark wet hair.

"Your scars dont define who you are (Y/N),they just tell a story that you went through,a story which made you stronger,and made you the beautiful girl you are today,the amazing,sweet,kind pretty girl,with the most amazing brown eyes i've ever seen" he said as he cupped my chin kissing my cheek,then my scar.

I haven't talked about the accident to anyone like this before.Cody was the first one who could get me to open up to him like that.

He made me feel good.He made me feel like there was only us,especially when he took me here.Being with him was my most favorite part of the day.

He took me home,after a long walk down the beach.After a long day i lay on my bed,staring at the ceiling thinking about my feeling for Cody.I couldn't help it i was falling for him more each day.

my brother came in and messed around in my room,making me have a fit until he left my room.I loved him,but you know how brothers are,he is so full of him self and he would do anything to piss me off.

Speaking of annoying people,I heard a song play: Dirty babe,you see these shackles baby im your slave.I'll let you whip me if i misbehave.

What the hell? Who changed my ring tone to Sexy Back,i dont even like that song.

Then i saw the caller ID and it all made sense to me "Conor" i whispered to myself ,i picked up the phone "Really? Sexy Back?" "Yeah,i thought it suits us perfectly,the lyrics i mean" "There is no us" "You wish,dont leave your phone unlocked again" "I sure wont,thanks to you" Cant believe he changed my ring tone.Jerk

"So,where'd you go today?" "Why?" "Tell me" "Why?" "Why ere you all alone with that Australian kangaroo" "1)Dont call i him that 2) It's non of your business 3)Why do you care?" "1)Dont tell me what to do 2)Yes it is 3)I don't" ""How is this any of your concern?" "Well,as my lab partner,it is fully my responsibility to keep an eye out for you" he said,almost like he actually cared but then he said "you know,cause um um,,i dont want us to fail Chemistry class,tha's all" "Liar and a jerk,the usual" "I'm not lying" "You know it wouldn't kill you to confess you care for me,i wouldn't mind" "And i wouldn't mind being in bed with you but i have better things to do right?" "Ugh" "Anyways,i was calling to tell you i'm going to have to extend my deadline,for the whole bet cause i will be needing more time since you're going with Mr.Australia"

"You're disgusting i dont-" "Probably need till like,Tuesday's movie night" "Or forever" i corrected "Nope,just till Tuesday" Bye Con-dom" and i hung up,he always put me in a bad mood when he talked to me ALWAYS!

Ugh,i hate him.

I knew he had a plan to seduce me,but i needed to fight back and be strong enough not to fall into his traps or get fooled by his childish tricks.Damn you Conor.

As i tried to make the thoughts bashing against my skull to settle down,from Cody's god-like surf body,to what i told him today on the beach to the contradicting way he and Conor made me feel,to Conor's bet and Movie night plus,The Spring Dance tomorrow night.The night the entire school had been waiting for.

With that,i let my eyes close and i drift into the land of the sleep.

________________

Author's Note: This chapter willl be short but i am going to start with the next one immediately and upload it today,so that's 2 chapter in one day.

I didn't want to start the next one because i felt like this should end so the next event could have a whole chapter by it's self.

Also this is unedited.sorry :\

And thanks for the support people! especially @MayniacForLife0

Thanks again guys xx @1D_Maynard