Beach House

I drove to the beach,depending on Cody's directions,he was so tired,and in so much pain,it showed on his face and i'm so glad he didn't give up and just pass out,he stayed up to help me find the beach house.

We finally got there.It was the only house in the area,and it was 10 minutes down the beach,so it's not near the front,good.

I parked in front of the house and got out of the car to go help Cody out,i put his arm around my neck and walked him inside hardly keeping my own balance of the sand grains,we walked through the dark shadows of the palm trees and got inside after Cody gave me the key.

This place is amazing! i kept looking around me,like i was in my dream house,it's the house i've always dreamt of having on the beach.

"You like it?" Cody said,eyes closed holding a towel against his head,sitting on the bamboo seat. "It's-wow.." i was at a loss for words. "Good-Ouchhh" he shrieked in pain "Oh! oh God sorry,i got so distracted i'll go get the first aid kit-sorry."

The bathroom was very big,like big big,the biggest i've ever been in. I looked through the shelves then i found a white box with a red cross on it,i took it and ran back to Cody.

I got some disinfectant on a gauze and helped him sit straight then i pushed his hair back gently to reveal his cut and gently patted in with the gauze,he moved back a little,surprised by the sudden painful sting "I'm sorry.I'm sorry" i held his chin softly and moved on with the process of cleaning the cut as he kept looking straight into my eyes,after a while of awkward silence and gaze locks "What?" i asked,looking back at him "Nothing" he shook his head and looked away.

"Take your shirt of,i'll get you a clean one.Be right back" i backed away,up the staires and went to find his room. I'm guessing he has some shirts at least,it looks like he settled in a bit in this place.

Between all the rooms on the second floor,i found one that caught my attention because it had Cody written all over it.It fit his style perfectly. The blue walls,the surfing boards laying behind the door,the surfing and swimming trophies,the sound system.It had to be Cody's.

I opened the closet and got a shirt which i recognized.I ran back down to him.As soon as i got there,his beautiful figure stopped me,his figure perfectly shaped,his hot tan,perfect hair and mostly his bare chest made me stop,mesmerized by his flawless existence.

I smiled,I don't know why i probably looked like an absolute idiot.Just standing there staring at him,smiling like a creep.

He blushed.I smiled even more. This needs to stop before i embarrass myself even more.

"I missed your smile" He spoke softly. "I missed all of you" i said,moving closer to hand him the shirt."Wanna go for a late night walk?" he suggested holding his hand out,i clasped onto it.He put his shirt on and opened the door to be gently kissed by the cold breeze,as the water hissed behind the palm trees.

We walked down the sandy aisle,silence taking over. "What went wrong?Between us i mean" i didn't expect for him to bring 'us' up right now. "Um.I don't know.." i replied timidly "I'm such an idiot.Ruining everything all the time" he said,sighing as he sat down on the moist sand,laying his hands on his knees. "No,Cody don't say that.We didn't work because...because um-" i didn't know what to say,i can't tell him that i don't want to be with his because i'm in love with Con not him,that's just too rude "Because Conor is your knight in shinning armor and i'm nothing" he said completing my sentence,knowing the truth.Of course he knows i just didn't want to say it and hurt him.

"Cody.Come on you know you're not nothing.You mean so much to me and i-" he interrupted me mid-sentence,annoyed and frustrated "Yeah right.Goodnight (Y/N) im tired" he said as he got up dusting his pants and walking back to the Beach House,leaving my there all alone,with just the sound of the crashing cold waves near my bare feet.