Letting Go

Conor and i have been getting somewhat intimate for the past few days.He just made me feel free,like no one ever has before.I like it.I like him.

I havn't seen Cody for almost a week now,he wouldn't show up to all the classes,and even if i did spot him in the same area as mine,he'd be gone soon enough.Every now and then i'd think about him.He wouldn't leave my mind too often.Even if with im with Conor,or just chilling with my friends.

One day,i was at Conor's house reading a book while he watched a football game on TV while resting his head on my thighs."(y/N)" he said looking up "What are you doing?"

"Nothing,just reading this for english class" i sad,keeping my vision on the shakesperian text infront of me."Give it to me." "What?No" "(Y/N),give me the book" he said as he held a hand out

i gave it to him hesitantly and as soon as he got it,he forcefully threw it behind us "Heey!" i exclaimed "you have got to learn how to chill out,let go and live life to the fullest,Tonight im teaching you how to do that" he said sitting upright

"But-" "No no no,no buts.We're doing it" "Okay" i said simply,not arguing with him.He wanted to make me relax for the day and i didn't mind.

-Later That Day-

Conor dorve me back home a few hours later so i can get ready he told me he wanted to take me to his favorite club,which would be the first time i go to a club with him so i don't know what to expect from an outraged Conor.

I Left Isaac a note saying that i was going out with some of my friends and that i'd be coming home late,then i jogged up the staires and to my room to get ready.

I wore a tight black dress that i didn't wear before,but i decided tonight would be worth it,i put on my extremely high heeled Jeffery Campbell shoes,which were my absolute favorite,and this is the perfect occasion to wear them,straightened my long dark hair and then finally got my make up on,making my eyes smoky,and my lips bright.I wouldn't dress like this often,so it felt good to know that i might actually look propper,for Conor and myslef.

It took me about an hour in total to be fully prepared,10 minutes later,Conor was knocking on my window but i was still in the bathroom.

"You're really used to climbing up here arent you?" i said,raising my voice so he could hear me through the bathroom's closed door

"Well,yeah.Can't really use the door or else you'll start having a fit about how your brother would kill me.So are you ready?" he asked,as i heard the floor shriek due to the chair being pulled back so Conor could sit i guess. I stepped out of the bathroom and spoke "I think i am" fumbling with my hands,not sure if i looked my best.He immediately got up taking a couple of steps towards me and said "Damn girl.You should wear this more often" as he took my hand to swirl me around.I bit my lip,shyly looking down.

"You look quite handsome yourself mister" i sad as i fixed his jacket's collar.He was wearing a white button-up,black tie,and a leather jacket.and he looked damn hot.as usual.

"Oh we're gonna have fun tonight,for sure" he said as he looked me up and down again,biting his own lips this time."Shall we?" he asked "Yeah,but i dont think i can climb down a tree with these heels,so lets just take the door" i said jokingly "Oh,i'd sure love to see that".

We met up with our friends in there,we sat on a table full of shot glasses and vodka bottles,we talked for an hour,shouting over the loud music,flirting."Babe,i know you can drink better than that.I've heard of your crazy adventures in clubs before you moved here or when you're with Anna.Let go of things remember?" he said to me "you're right,im gonna go get us some shots" "can't say no to that" he said then i got up,and got my ass slapped by some perv on the way