The Decision.

"Would you be interested in being Hired as Luke's girlfriend?"

______________________

Oh dear what am I suppose to say? Is this some sort of a joke is Ashton Kutcher going to come out any moment and tell me that I've been pranked.

"But, why me? I'm just a normal teenage girl aren't there other stars out there for him?" I say watching my sisters eyes widen as the line gets shorter. We and Ms. Ross were far away from the like of girls. I guess to avoid wandering ears.

"Yes that's the thing your a Average girl who's not known. We want to draw the attention away from Luke to have the other boys a chance to shine too. And then the fans will be split equally."

This is just a shock to me I can't believe she would ask me. There are hundreds of other girls here. Why me?

"D-Do I get time to think about I-it?" Man why do I stutter so much I swear.

She gives me a loud sigh and pulls out her phone, she begins scrolling on her electronic device. She pulls out a little card and hands it to me. 

"You have till tomorrow at 10am sharp to come up with a decision, if not we will find someone else in the next state." She looked a little annoyed I think she just wanted me to say yes already. And my parent would have to sign me away.

"O-Okay." I replied she turned around and walked away before yelling back "10am sharp!" A bunch of eyes caught on to me and I quickly looked down at me feet, I felt my cheeks tingle a bit. I walked over to my sister and she gave me a warm smile.

"Sooo..!" She chirped

"So, what?" I said looking at the small card Ms, Ross handed me and looked up to my sisters wide eyes.

"What happened?" She sounded pretty excited I must say. But then again shes really snoopy.

"I'll talk to you about it later. How long will it take to see these boys?" I asked she looked away and then back up to me.

"Umm I already saw them I was waiting for you but then you left to talk to that business lady and I just went by myself." Ughh how selfish could she get. "You could still go if you want."

I thought about it for a little and decided not to I probably would be seeing more of them anyway.

"No, I'm fine now lets go call mom." I muttered.

-------------

I feel so exhausted, maybe it was from all that standing, and dancing, they invited some fans to dance on stage with them but I decided not to. I get a bit nervous around people especially boys.

I mean for goodness sakes I haven't even had a Boyfriend. And I probably wouldn't even know what to do in a relationship.. I'm such a Fail. I swear.

I still need to talk to my mom but I'm so nervous what if she says no or something. Or doesn't believe me. I mean this little Job thingy would give me more independence to learn how to deal with Massive situations.. But still.

She probably will never let me anyways.. So who cares, I'll tell her before I go to bed.

*******************************************************

**A/N**

A SHORT CHAPTER.. MORE LIKE A FILLER.

BECAUSE I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE..

SOO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

PLEASE...  VOTE... COMMENT...   AND SHARE..

BYE LOVES :) <3