Brooks Brother's Dating Game.

(Read A/N name of Winners!)

(P.s Have you seen their Fanboy Mockumentry? Effen Hilarious..  "You Fucking Carrot" Poor Skip.)

A N A L E I G H

"So, Analeigh dear I heard your were getting hot and frisky with Lukey pukey here." James smirks, we've been having this conversation for what seems like a good thirty minutes. Since Beau decided to go back to his hotel room after our encounter and spill the beans.

"You cunt I'm seriously going to kill you." Luke shouts, at Beau from across the room who seems to be on twitter. We're currently in there dressing room there show is about to come on in about ten minutes.

After this concert we will be leaving to another country/state I don't know where yet since Ross being the bitch that she is isn't answering my questions. "Its okay Luke." I smile, giving his hand a little squeeze. The boys watch in 'awe' at us.

"You two are so fucking cute, I feel like taking the both of you and shoving you both into my pocket." Daniel says, staring blankly at the wall as if thinking of possible ways to shrink us.

I think it would be quiet uncomfortable, to be that tiny and fit into a pocket. But then again Skip hardly wears pants. Right now as we speak he's wearing just his boxers, claiming that be doesn't want to get them dirty.

"No one wants to get into your pants Daniel, and be so close to your dick." James chuckles, receiving a mischievous glare from Daniel. "Jai does." We all stare at Jai who is completely in his own little world typing away on his phone.

I have to say he's almost, always on his phone whenever he's with us. I don't blame him the first time I've ever got a smart phone, was when I was sixteen and I couldn't get off of it.

"Okay guys. The shows about to start so get to your places." The stage manager states, I really haven't figured out his name. I watch as the boys scatter around change and get dressed into different shirts, which makes no sense because there shirts they were wearing were fine. From the corner of my eye I see Luke pulling off his shirt. Man I will never get enough of seeing his abs, they make me melt. My eyes meet his and he smirks sending a wink my way, causing my attention to divert to my fingers, and twiddle my thumbs. The familiar warmth of my cheeks display within a matter of seconds.

Fuck.

"Okay guys lets go before these two start having sex in front of us." Jai, laughs walking out of the dressing room. And here comes the familiar warmth. Every single boy walks out of the dressing room leaving me with Luke. Who has a slight smirk, and desire in his eyes.

He moves his hands from both sides of me and bends down so that he's facing me. "Don't worry love you can touch later." He whispers gently into my ear, before planting a sweet kiss to tip of my nose, them heads toward my lips.

"Okay love birds hurry the hell up. We have a fucking show." Beau shouts, fuck he caught us again.

____

It's been nearly fifty minutes, and I'm back stage watching the boys perform. Its almost different watching them from backstage and seeing them change back and forth. The getting almost completely naked, throwing water on all of the fans. Luke occasionally stop by and plants simple kisses to my cheek before running back onto the stage.

I don't mind really, I like to see him have fun and make their fans happy. Right now their planning a series of game I think 'Brooks Brothers Dating Game' and before you know it I'm being shoved into a sack my Daniel. "Daniel what the hell!" I scream/whisper. What the fuck does he think he's doing? I mean seriously.