Caught.

( Hey Guys! I updated! Sorry Its late)

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"But.. What if we get caught?"

"Then I'll protect you."

"Luke this isn't a joke, Ms. Ross sees everything."

"I promise, love relax."

"Pinkie?"

"Pinkie." He smiles entwining our pinkies then kissing the side of my hand. Oh, boy were we going to get into trouble. I know were not suppose to wander off. Especially through the night, but Luke wanted to show me around. Since Ms. Ross has forbid me from leaving the hotel, so I have been spending my own time in the Elevator, and the Food bar.

There was one attempt of Luke sneaking me out two nights ago, but we got caught and the devil herself (Ms. Ross) escorted us to our rooms. Then had one of the body guards sleep outside of my hotel room, I swear that lady has some issues.

No wonder she's single.

"You coming?" He ask slightly whispering as we come across Ms. Ross's room. She personally asked the concierge to place her across the hall to keep and I on me and Luke. To see if there was any "funny business" going on.

But somehow Luke has managed to sneak by me everyday just to see me, even if its just a quick hello. He's been out all this week with all the appearances, and interview. Yesterday he was determined to get me out of my room. Until she caught us.

"I missed you so much." He whispered taking my hand and pulling me into the elevator. I still have no clue what we are, I mean he hasn't even asked me out "Officially" and I really want him to.  Just three more days left till we fly to another foreign location. Well foreign to me anyways.

"Analeigh?"

"Uh, yeah sorry I'm kind of thinking" I whispered shyly, as we reach the lobby floor.

"Don't worry, I have this under control. And plus I got the boys to help us out." He smiles mischievously, I really think this is a bad Idea. But I missed his too.

"Love, stop thinking. Its just you and me, for tonight. And were going to have some fun." He smirks, as we sneak out of the back entrance practically running, to a car park at the side of the curb.

"You rented a car?" I ask confusion written on my facial expression.

"Uh, yeah just for tonight though. I was to return it by tomorrow. Told you I have this under control." He chuckles opening the passenger door for me.  "Thanks." I blush slightly thank goodness its night time and you can't see my face.

*

"Are we there yet?" We've been driving for quiet awhile." I watch as he scans around the current street area, squinting his eyes to see in the darkness. A few store lights help guide us to out location.

"We're here." The engine dies, and Luke walks around opening my door. We walk around to a small restaurant. I wish I would of dressed better, instead of this Janoskians sweater that Daniel begged me to put on. I swear he is so persistent.

"Table for two." Luke speaks, waiting for the waiter to respond. The aroma of Italian pasta invades my senses.

The waiter soon catches on escorting us to the back. "I'll be back to take your order in the mean time here are your menus." He politely excuses himself handing us the golden menus.