Need...

(READ A/N)         

Hey Guise, I just had a Mini Vacation but I'm back... :)   I love you all so much! You have no Idea! But Anyways Happy New Year! 

Oh and someone asked "Where did Analeigh's Anxiety go?" Well as 'Cheesy' as it sounds being around Luke kept most of it from Affecting her.

Massive Thanks to the enormous amount of Votes and Read.. I literally Cried.   Anyways...

The much Desired Update! Ignore Errors I'll fix them later.

Happy Reading... :) Please DON'T BE SILENT!

_______________

L U K E

"Are you sure you packed everything?"

"Yes, mum.." I groan, yes I'm doing it I'm going to San Diego to be with Analeigh. The boys think I'm nuts for surprising her, but I cant be without her. So, that's why I'm leaving today. After a few calls and a very lucky last ticket.

"Are you sure you'll be okay, you've never traveled by yourself before." My mum, asks I know she's just worried but I'll be fine.

"Yeah, I positive." Her mother knows I'll be there, and so does her sister. Her mother tells me her anxiety has gotten worse and she's refusing to take her medication.

"Alright, well take care bro." Beau comes toward me giving me a hug. "Yeah, be safe." Jai,  joins hugging me from behind. They act if like if they'll miss me.

"Tell us when you get there, and I hope Analeigh gets better." My mum inquires, pulling me into a hug.

"Alright, guys my cabs here." I say, hearing an obnoxious horn. Moving over to my mum I kiss her cheek and give one last wave.

Analeigh I'm on my way.

A N A L E I G H

Its been three days. My anxiety has been getting the best of me. My constant trembling, lack of sleep, flashbacks of when my father left. The way I have to be cooped up in my room, every time I hear a small noise I start to shake. This medication isn't working either so I'm not taking them, I cant think straight my mind ponders over flashbacks I don't want to remember.

I miss Luke. When I was with him, my anxiety wouldn't be around. I need him, to tell me its going to be okay, to hold me and tell me he love me.

I need Luke.

He hasn't responded to any of my messages, or calls and I'm thinking about the worst possible things could of happened. I need him to be okay, I need him here.

Tears steam from corner of my eyes and I dab them away. Staring blankly at my ceiling, I think I'm going to see my father. I have to or I'll regret it. A knock on my door breaks me out of trance, and my ears ring. "Come in." My voice cracks, my mom and Annie have been checking up on me every hour.

"Ana, mom wants to know if you want Aspirin for your headache." My sister says quietly. My head pounds and I need relief, I haven't been eating much either. Every time I do I just throw it back up.

"Yes please, and can you ask her to make me a soup." The pit of my stomach growls, she responds quickly and shuts the door. Leaving me once again in my thoughts.

Swinging my legs over the bed, I make my way towards my bathroom. Turning on the shower, I take a look in the mirror. The Lost girl stands before me.

-Knock-knock-

"Who is it?" I say barely audible to hear. I strip off my shirt, and pull of my sweats, leaving me in my underwear.

"Analeigh, baby its me." Luke, Luke's here. My heart jumps and I quickly open the door and wrap my arms around his neck. The familiar warmth and scent intoxicates me. Oh how I missed him. Tears prick from the corner of my eyes, and flow out.