Convincing

"If I wanted to be hired as Luke Brooks's Girlfriend."

Oh great... Now what.

"She-She what?!" My sister practically screamed at the top of her lungs.

Man, well I was expecting her to freak.

I glanced over to my mom who was all wide-eyed staring at the little note card she was holding between her Index finger and thumb.

"W-well... What d-did you say?" I looked back and forth from Annie and my mom. They both stared at me waiting for the answer.

"I.. Uhh.. I said I would think about it." I moved away from the island and placed my empty bottle in the bin. I nervously walked back. Feeling the intense gaze of my sister.

Five minutes if silence was enough. I had to break the silence.

"Soo... What do you think?" I looked over to my mom who was now sitting at the dining table sipping her tea. Annie next to her glaring at the note card..

If she stares at it any longer the I'm afraid the card will burn..

"Why didn't they ask me?" Oh great here comes Annie's whining. Its like she can't stop.

"Maybe its because your too young." I muttered. Annie let out a rather loud and obnoxious grunt and stomped away.

I made my way over to the table taking my sisters open seat.

"H-how long do you have to decide." My mother asked, eyes filled with worry.

Why was she so worried... I mean its not like she will let me go anyway. I'll probably just be locked up in the house like always.

I mean I did graduate a year early I was going to take this year to look for hopeful Universities, and a job to help pay for college since my dad wasn't in the picture.

He left when Annie turned two, he found another family.

But its all right now. I love my mom she's both Beautiful, and Independent.

But she doesn't have enough to pay for college.

"Analeigh." My moms voice caused me to snap out of my little flashback. "How long do you have to decide?" She repeated.

"Till tomorrow, 10:00am to be exact." I muttered.

"Well.. I don't think its a great idea." My heart sank.

I mean I kind of knew the answer.. but I was hoping she would say 'Yes' and give me some leverage. I really never got to experience being a teenager.. I mean I might be 17 years old and be considered a teen. But I haven't lived like one..

If that makes sense..

"No!! Mom.. She has to take the job its once in a life time things like this happen.. And it would be a shame to let this pass by! Let her PLEASE!" Annie blurted out in one breath. Panting from running down the stairs.

Well... that was out of no where my sister came barging in. Shouting. I wouldn't doubt she was overhearing us.. She has a habit of doing that.

My mom looked at both of us and sighed. "I'm sorry.. But its a No. For goodness sakes I don't even know the boy, or the lady.. And I'm not going to let my seventeen year old daughter. Get up and leave us. Like your father!"

I could see the tears threatening to spill out of my moms eyes. I quickly embraced her into a hug.

It all sunk in she didn't want to say yes because she didn't want me to leave and never come  back.

"Mom, if you don't let her go.. How will she feel if she looks back on her past experiences and sees she's never lived."

Every thing Annie said is true.. What will I  tell my grand children. "She needs to live.. And this shouldn't be passed up" She said calmly.

"I know.. Annie... I know." She sniffled

******************

After and hour of me and Annie explaining to her who the guys were, what they do, and where they were from... And constant reminding her that I will see her again..

We were still answering her every question.

And it was getting late... And I'm super tired.

"So this 'Job' will it be forever?"  She said mixing her fifth cup of tea with her spoon. Twirling it in circular motion.

"No mom I doubt it." I chuckled.. Ugh this woman needs a lot of convincing.

"So.. What will it be mom, will you let her go or not." Annie sighed.

Glad I'm not the only one who's tired. Considering Annie is sprawled out on the love seat. Gave it away.

"Its... A Yes."

*************************************************************

Hey...

How was it?

Hope you enjoyed..

Will update soon!

By Loves!

:)