A Gentle Touch.

(PLEASE READ A/N)

"Analeigh. Babe. Wakey, wakey." Its Luke, I know but why cant I just sleep. I swear these boys won't even let you.

The end of his fingers slightly tracing every detail on my face. My eyes, my nose, my lips. My lips, holy Skip he's touching my lips.

"Luke stop." I groan turning away, its not like I don't want him to because trust me I do. But for now I just want to sleep.

"Analeigh come on love, we have to get ready. The boys and I have to go rehearse for today." He states, playing with a single strand of my hair.

Why can't we just stay like this, he's so perfect.

Luke's POV

Analeigh is the most adorable, and most beautiful girl I have ever met. I really could see us in a relationship, I mean I guess were kind of in on but its not with all the passion, and lust type of relationship. Its the this is the girl you have to make look like your girlfriend, and if you don't your fired.

But I guess we could actually be a thing... I really wouldn't mind all the guys seem to like her, and I really do. Maybe I'll have a talk about it with her, when the tour is almost to the end, we could make this work. I just know it, I have hope in us.

"Come on, Analeigh get up." I chuckle once she starts breathing heavier, indicating she fell back to sleep. Well it is six in the morning, I honestly don't know why Ms. Ross has us waking up so early. When all were going to do is mess around and wait till eight in the afternoon to perform.

I guess its her way of showing how much of a Bitch she can be.

Lifting my blanket up a bit, I take notice of her beautiful body. I wasn't lying when I said she has a nice ass, she just so perfect in all the right places. Not to slim and not to curvy, and I like that.

"She needs to get up." I mentally say. Placing my hand under her top, rubbing it my hand up and down her back. Feeling Goosebumps start to race at my simple touch.

"L-luke move your hand." She stutters, I guess I'm getting somewhere. "Get up." I say a massive smirk plastered on my face.

No response. "Analeigh I'm warning you." I sigh. Waiting for her to answer. The heat from her back radiating. My hand roams up once to reach her clasp, my gentle touch reaching under her elastic.

My fingers fumble with the clasp and finally it opens. "Luke!" She shouts, jumping up from her original position.

"I warned you." I chuckle, I don't seem what the big deal, I did say I was warning her.

"I'm up. Geez."

"Alright, well good morning, I'll leave you to getting dressed. Come to Jai's room when your done." I smile, placing a gentle kiss to her cheek.

Since I got up earlier to get dressed, the boys are all to lazy to get up themselves, so I have to wake them up.

Making my way down to Jai's room I pound for a good, minute or so. "Hurry, up you cunt!" I shout. Jai opens the door with closed eyes, and a towel around his waist. Scanning the room I can't find James.

"Where's James?" I ask my sleepy brother.

"He's up, he went to wake Daniel, and Beau. Ms. Ross called up like ten times to wake up." I glad I wasn't the only one that thought Ms. Ross was a bitch.

"Oh." I sigh, taking a look in the room that was once cleaned, now there's a bunch of clothes, and rubbish on the ground. Scattered everywhere. my room isn't that bad, I'm trying to keep it clean for Analeigh, so she doesn't think I'm a slob.