What Job?

Finally home sweet home Gahh.. It feels good to be in a safe environment. Except for my sister who is constantly asking questions about what Ms. Ross Said.

"Analeigh!... Ana.. LEIGH.. ANALEIGH!. AN-"

"What the Fuck do you want Annie!" I spat I couldn't take it anymore she was acting like a five year old.

"Analeigh, don't speak to your sister like that." Great, mom just great. I never get to say anything.

"Tell me what that Business woman said." Gosh I swear this girl will not get off my back.. I mean literally here I am trying to grab a water and she's right behind me. I could practically feel her breathing down my neck.. Just creepy.

I moved to the other side of the Island examining my sisters raccoon eyes she got from sweating from the concert.

"What's wrong do I got something on my face?" She asked tilting her head to the side in confusion.

Maybe I should mess with her.. Yeah I should what the hell.

"Oh, no you look very pretty actually." I hope she could hear the sarcasms.

"Really?" She smiled with a toothy grin. Haha nailed it! She really is not that bright.

So much for my future nieces and nephews. I feel really bad.

"What Business woman?" My mom says questionably grabbing her kettle off the stove. "And Annie dear you have Mascara residue under you eyes." My mom chuckled even. My sister gave me one of her most famous death glares..

"Um.. Sis do you have to use the toilet your eyes are squinting real bad." I laughed light hearing my mom giggle as well.

"Maybe, she should get that checked." My mom joked which caused Annie to get angrier. Man I love my mom.

"So what business woman?" My mom asked again. Gosh should I tell her? I mean I would really like to experience this. But how will my mom react.

I grabbed the little Business card from my romper pocket and handed it to my mother who was mixing her tea with a spoon.

"She asked if I wanted a Job." I mumbled my sister "Little miss Nosey, know it all" quickly scattered over to my mom and looked over her shoulder.

"Management? That's pretty Fancy as a title right?"

"Yes, mom" Me and my sister said simultaneously. Gahh my mom really needs to research this generation.

"So what's the Job?" My mom asked taking a light sip of her tea. "Yea, what is it? My sister chimed in. I bet she will be really upset when I say this.

"If I wanted to be hired as Luke Brooks's Girlfriend."

_____________________________________________________________

 (A/N)

HOW WAS IT? HAHA SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER..

BOY WON'T ANNIE FREAK? AM I RIGHT?

NO.. OKAY..

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YET ANOTHER FILLER.  I WAS REALLY INSPIRED.. A BIT ;D

WELL ANYWHO PLEASE

VOTE..  COMMENT.. SHARE..! BYE! <3