Sweden.

(Read A/N please :) )

Analeigh's POV

"No Luke. I'm not ready yet" I groan as, he takes away my suitcase to head down stairs. "Babe seriously, your taking an eternity." He chuckles, grabbing the mascara away from my hand.

"Luke, seriously." I mumble, I know he just wants to leave. But I just want to look good for him today.

"You don't need that crap anyways." He smiles, kissing the tip of my nose, in attempt to take away my face powder. Finally succeeding. "Really, Luke really." I speak in a monotone expression, a smile forcing its way up.

"Yes, really, now come on lets go. We don't want to be late." He grabs my hands tangling them with his as we make our way towards the other boys rooms. Watching cautiously, for Ms. Ross.

This morning she almost caught us in bed together, but I threw myself onto my bed just in time. Me ands Luke watched as she narrowed her eyes at us. I mean the lady isn't stupid. Once she left me and Luke started busting out in fits of laughter. Its was actually exciting sneaking behind her back.

But I still don't know what I am to Luke. I mean am I a hook up buddy? Or someone to just please him? I guess these terms are unidentified.

"Analeigh?" Luke speaks breaking me out of thought.

"Uh yea?"

"You alright, love?" He ask, using his thumb to caress the back of my hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smile, I'm not even sure if I'm fine. There's too much going on my brain feels exhausted.

Luke opens the  door releasing my hand as we watch the other guys rush around grabbing there things.

"And you said I would make us late." I huff loud enough for Luke to hear.

"Sorry." He chuckles, as we wait for the others.

"Hurry the fuck up!" Luke shouts. The others start increasing their speed throwing their belongings into there suitcases and backpacks.

*

Its been, countless hours on this damn plane, its so crowded in here and I getting really claustrophobic, and all the boys are irritating me talking about the weirdest shit ever. I just want to strangle them. My head is pounding, and pounding, my stomach grumbling. This can't be a good sign.

"You alright, love?" Luke whispers in my ear, caressing the side of my arm, but his voice is barely audible with all the damn talking Skip, and Beau have going on.

"Not really." I say grunting as another grumble appears. "Shut the fuck up I can't hear, Analeigh!" Luke shout, as I manage to free myself from my seat and sprint towards the bathroom.

Releasing everything I had for breakfast, clutching my stomach in agony as the heaves keep coming out.

"Analeigh? Are you alright?" Luke says calmly from the other side of the door. "Do you need anything?" He adds.

"Some gum, and an aspirin, would be nice." I say, removing myself from my crouching position. When I walk out all the mates eyes are on me.

"How do you feel?" Jai, ask as I sit in my original position between him, and Luke. Luke watches cautiously, as I take my seat handing me a aspirin, and a piece of gum. "I feel a lot better." I smile weakly.

"Did Luke knock you up?" Beau, laughs, as I punch his arm gently. "Ouch." He says sarcastically caressing his arm.

Luke watches out of the corner of his eyes, a small smile tugging at his lips. Gently laying my head on his shoulder, he grabs a hold of my hand, entwining out fingers