Sink, or Swim?

(Read A/N there's a Contest!)

"Luke. No. I'm scared."

"Come on, its not that bad." He chuckles slightly grabbing the ends of my ankle.

This cannot get be happening. We just got yelled at and now he wants to go swimming, She said and I quote "One more scene like this and Analeigh's getting flown home."

She just kept bitching, and bitching, and I just found out she's not even the manager of them but some guy named Jay Sean I'm mean seriously this lady is deranged. She scared the living shit out of me threatening to send me home, and not have a job. But she doesn't even get to call the shots Jay does, she's just some woman that watches over the boys.

"Analeigh, I'm waiting." He smirks grabbing a hold of my wrist, and pulling me out of the room, in attempt to get of my wrist I fail miserably. I'm terribly afraid of swimming, well pools, and lakes, streams etc.

They scare the living daylights out of me because one, I feel like a fish is going to swallow me whole. And two, I can't swim to save my life and Luke dragging me to the pool isn't helping one bit.

"Please Luke, can't we just stay in the hotel room." I plead with all my might, almost whimpering, but he ignores me and laughs continuing his rather fast pace to the pool entrance.

Once we reach the pool, there literally no one there. Now who will save me from drowning. Luke approaches the stair rails to the pool entrance and lifts his shirt off, as if in slow motion; every muscle in his body flexing. My mouth drops having me in hypnotizing trance, his v-lines seem to peek out from his low swimming trunks.

Oh how I would love to get my hand on those-

Stop with the perverted thoughts Analeigh, I mentally scold myself.

"Analeigh, come here." Luke also interrupts my perverted thoughts as well motioning me to come closer.

 I shake my head, and my feet take me closer to him.

"Come." I do as he says and slip off my flip-flops letting my legs hang into the warm water. I honestly thought it would be cold but apparently they heat of the water in the night so we won't freeze to death.

"Aren't you coming in?" He asks confusion written on his face, his beautifully sculpted face. I still haven't told him I can't swim, I'm kind of scared to tell him, I mean what if he thinks I'm pathetic or something. I mean he hasn't before so he shouldn't.

"I-I can't-" I whisper so he can't hear me, I'm pathetic I know. I need to stop being a baby.

"You can't what?" He asks, walking towards me which is at the shallow side. Positioning himself between my legs gripping the lower part of my back.

"I can't swim." I sigh, his eyes widen as he takes in the words processing them.

I knew I shouldn't have confessed, he's probably mentally discussing inside his head how someone form San Diego a place where the beach is and nothing but surfers live there, can't swim.

"Its okay, I can help you." He smiles, his courageous act makes my heart flutter.

"No, its fine go enjoy yourself."

---

After numerous attempts to get me into the water, he finally wins. I guess I'm just so tired of coming up with excuses.

"Analeigh it's okay, don't be frightened. I got you." He says grabbing ahold of my hands, he better not let me die.

"But what if, I die."