Three Little Words.

( You all better read this Long ass A/N ) - 

I have to admit, I needed that Break. It was sort of like a refresher.

Anyways, I'm finished with all my School shit and yeah. I feel like its been forever since I've Updated I miss you guys!

We need a Fan base name... Any SUGGESTIONS?

Rant:  Okay so ALL you SILENT READERS Need to STOP Playing.  I'm Serious.

I know your there I can see the reads It doesn't make sense to get only like 100votes when 1.9k readers read each Chapter. I Grateful for sure..    JUST STOP BEING SILENT.       -.- 

Or I will find you...     (Jk I don't have time for that.)

Away my Darlings, here's the much Needed Update!

Happy Reading :)

Also, read the bottom (A/N)

*****

A N A L E I G H

The knots in my stomach have only increased.. I feel weary, and a bit Light headed. Luke hands me the phone and I slowly grasp it, slowly trying to pace my breathing.

"H-hello?" My voice makes out to a soft audible crack, my heart beat is quickening, and my palms slowly begin to feel moist. "W-what's wrong?" I ask quickly, ignoring the massive thumping pace of my heart beat.

"Analeigh dear.. I uh- was wondering if you could come home for this weekend."

"Uh- what for?"

"I'd rather tell you when you come home. Its important, and urgent." She says calmly, my mind ponders over the various scenarios. Something's' wrong, she wouldn't just ask me to get up and go home if something wasn't.

"So, do I leave now?" Luke's eyes widen as he looks over to me, as if trying to find hints of what is happening.

"Uh- yes dear. This is really important, and I'm afraid I have to tell you so that you know." My pace quickens, and my heart feels like its going to explode.

"Well is Annie alright? Are you alright?" I speak so fast I can't even catch up to the words falling out of my mouth.

"Annie's fine.." A soft sniffle escapes from the background. "I'll tell you when you get here."

This cannot be happening, fear has become visible. "Okay, okay I'll get the first flight available today." I slowly, end the call and flimsily toss my phone. Luke, cautiously makes his way towards me caressing my right arm, his slight touch causing me to shiver. Tears start to well, tears pricking from the corners of my eyes.

"Its okay, baby. Relax." He soothes, pulling me into his chest. The scent of his cologne, intoxicating my senses.

"I can't relax, something's wrong and I don't know what!" I sob uncontrollably, pushing Luke away rummaging through my dresser pulling out articles of clothing and hastily throwing then into my suitcases.

"I need to leave Luke. I have to." I shout, running around to place every necessity needed. I don't know why I'm shouting, I'm just upset that he's trying to calm me when I need to leave.

"Babe." He calls, I ignore him and stalk over to get my charger throwing it into my suitcase.

"Ana." I saunter over to the bathroom and collect my belongings, rushing past Luke.