Time Square.

I'm fairly excited for today, but I just want to stay hidden for now. I mean by the time we step out we will be ambushed I just know it. that and because there is a swarm of fans outside the hotel screaming.

Watching as the guys start Keeks, and show how it looks outside. Which makes the girls scream louder at the sight of them.

"You can get through this." I mentally sigh, making my way towards the bathroom. Letting the warm water radiate off my body, it feels good. The aches from sleeping on the plane are no longer there.

Walking out of the shower I notice I'm forgetting something. A towel.

"Shit, shit, shit." I cuss grabbing a face towel trying to cover myself as much as possible. I think I heard a door slam so I should be alright to walk out.

 I look to see if the close is clear, before exiting the bathroom. I look to the left, then to the right.

"No sign of Luke." I smile, taking a step out walking to my bed to grab the towel placed on it neatly.

As I take another step I hear the door slam. I snap my body to see. Luke. With wide eyes and mouth dropped open. He just saw my butt. Damn Analeigh, just damn.

"L-Luke!" I shout throwing my self over the bed to get out of his view. Dragging the comforter over my body.

"I-I thought you left." I shout, getting frustrated at myself for not locking the door.

He looks away from me and hands me a towel. Great now I get one after everything I've been through.

We stare at each other as I wait for him to get out so I can change. I raise my eyebrows waiting for him to leave but he just stands there.

Until he notices me. "O-Oh do you want me to leave." He questions.

"No I want you to stay." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Really?" He sais in disbelief, of course he would be gullible.

"No! Get out so I can change!" I shout, causing him to smile.

"Fine, fine." He chuckles walking out.

He steps out and I immediately dart tot he door making sure it was locked.

Opening my suitcase to see what I can wear today, I mean it is New York the center of Fashion, I have to impress. I decided on some High Waisted Denim shorts, and a strapless Black Crop Top, and a brown belt to go along with it.

I pull on my undergarments, then my outfit for the day. Excitement taking over when I think about New York. I've always wanted to visit New York, especially Time Square.

"Hmm, what to do with my hair.." I sigh taking a look at what I'm wearing. Hair in a bun It is, I'm not really in the mood to do anything else.

Taking out my eye liner to draw in a thick line. And apply some mascara, and some blush, matched with a nude lipstick.

"Looking good." I smirk, examining myself from head to toe. I slip on my black Vans and head out the door, before grabbing a Lazy Red Cardigan to go along just in case it gets chilly.

Unlocking the door and checking for Luke. Which there's no sign of him.

I walk to the nearest room which is Beau's. And tap on the door lightly hearing laughter amongst the boys.

Yup they would be talking about mine, and Luke's encounter.

"Come In!" Beau shouts immediately stopping his laughter as I walk through the door.