Nuisance...

"It'll be fun just wait and see." he mischievously smirks.

___________________________________________

He looked as if he had some sort of evil plan, and he rubbed his hands together.

"Alright everyone take there seats, and the plane with be ascending shortly." The perky fight attendant says, as she sat down and buckled her seat belt.

I sat there looking at my phone. I got almost two thousand followers, since the boys started following me, and over a hundred mentions like;

"OMFG! Luke and his New girlfriend @AnaleighJane are so cute."

"I hate @AnaleighJane so much I wish that was me!"

"Lanaleigh, are so adorable together! @AnaleighJane @luke_brooks"

Looking over at Luke who had his beat headphones on and on his laptop he was on Twitter as well, retweeting a bunch of tweets. About Lanaleigh.

I felt as if he just wanted me not to be there, and now I'm regretting even being here. I feel as if it would be better if I just went home.

The plane shook as we went up in the air. Jai, Beau, and James were laughing at some joke Skip made. And Beau was still smiling at his phone like a crazy person.

I looked over at Luke watching as he had his eyes closed to sleep.

We were given permission to leave our seats. To use the bathroom or stretch.

Skip made his way over to our area. Smirking to himself as he slapped Luke across the face.

"Wake up you cunt." He screams, causing Luke to wake scream in pain.

"What the fuck was that for?" He furrows his brows in anger caressing his cheek.

"Talk to the poor girl, she looks bored out of her mind." Skip says, pointing to me as Luke looked over to me.

"Yea don't, be a loser Luke." Beau adds. Man these boys know how to give it to you straight, without sugarcoating it and I like that.

Daniel came in front of us his butt, in our faces as he made his way over to sit on Beau's lap.

He stuck his Butt out farther trying to get it to get pushed up in my face.

"Eww, please get away." I giggle pushing him towards Beau who was laughing so hard. Beau whispered to Skip and  they both looked back at me smiling.

I guess I was about to find what was going to be fun....

"Unh, yea more! Harder, Daniel harder! Yess there is." Beau yelled/moans at the same time.

What the fuck are they doing?

"Oh, shit Beau I'm close."

Causing everyone's gazes to look over to us. Jai and James look at us confused, but then laugh. Yeah because this is completely normal.

What on earth did I get myself into. I look down trying to hide myself from embarrassment.The flight attendant came over and gave us all scolds.

"Excuse me I'm going to ask you all to be quiet you are all disturbing the other passengers." She satea looking at us one more time them walking away. We all broke out in fits of laughter.

The rest of the ride was slow, and long. I texted Annie, and my mom most of the time and talked about what I was doing. And they were telling me about how I was on the latest gossip new. I sighed as the night sky appeared darker.

Looking over to left and right. All the boys were asleep.

"I could use some sleep too." I sigh digging out the ear plugs from my purse, I switched the song on to my relaxing playlist. Which consisted mostly of Ed Sheeran, Arctic Monkeys, Imagine Dragons, Birdy, and Neighbourhood.

I listen closely to the Lyrics of Neighbourhood."Sweater Weather"

"And if I may just take your breath away
I don't mind if there's not much to say
Sometimes the silence guides our minds
So move to a place so far away

The Goosebumps start to raise
The minute that my left hand meets your waist
And then I watch your face"

But the only lyrics that came to my mind were 'Sometimes the silence guides our minds, so move to a place far away.'

It made me think, about how I didn't like the silence, and I wanted an adventure. So I took this job to get away.

I needed to get away.

_______

Awaking to a wet stain on my face. It was like a liquid of some type. "Stop, leave her alone." A voice says sounding a bit like Luke.

"Shh, she's waking up." Someone whispers, well attempts as I tried prying my eyes open. All of the boys eyes were on me. With widely smiles.

Touching my face and looking at my hand, the liquid like substance fells gooey in a way, I can't describe.

I look down at the red substance on my hands mixed with a little brown.

"Eww, what the hell is this." I shriek, at the sight of my hands. It look a bit like shit and blood.

I looked over at them to get a answer from them.

"They put, ketchup mixed with pudding and lotion on you." Luke sighs, looking back at the boys who look like they are about to bust out laughing.

"That's, sick." I groan, making my way up to head to the bathroom to wipe the Shit that was on my face.

"Where you going?" Luke asks, watching my movements as I tried to glide past him.

"Why, do you care Luke?" Jai asks wiggling his eyebrows. How mature.

"I'm going to the bathroom, to wash this shit off my face. Literally." I mutter, moving past them.

I make my way down the aisle to the bathroom taking a look in the mirror. To the crap that was on my face.

Washing the substance concoction from my face. I made my way out of the door, running into Luke.

"Woah, oops sorry." I groan backing up a bit. Looking at his eyes as he stares back at me. As we stand in the little hallway space.

"Uhm, is everything alright?" I ask still staring at him, as his gaze is still fixed on me.

"Um, yea everything's alright. I just wanted to make sure You were alright." He brakes his gaze and steps back, giving me a bit more space.

"I'm okay, lets go back." We make our way back to our seats. This time Daniel's eyebrows are wiggling at us.

Shaking my head.

Only four more Hours to go and we will be at The Big Apple in no time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I didn't UPDATE Sooner like I said.  But anyways, thanks for the 1.5k!! :)

I hope you liked this chapter. Please 

Vote, and Comment, and Share :)

Look at theSide Gif  ----->