New York..

"Analeigh.... Psst. Analeigh!" A voice say shaking me out of my Slumber.

"Anal-"

"Yeah!" I shout I hate getting woken up! I mean seriously... Prying my eyes open to a familiar face.

Oh, Skip how I wish he let me sleep.

"Well, you are a feisty one Ehh" He smirks letting a chuckle escape as he reaches for my carry-on.

"You know you have to actually get up, so we can leave to the hotel right?"

"Yeah, Beau thanks for reminding me." I say sarcastically. I look around Noticing its just Beau, and Daniel waiting for me.

I have no clue why I'm surprised they seem like the only ones who actually like me.

I stand up taking my Carry-on away from Skip as he attempts to go through it. Very nosey I might say. We start walking down the Airplane steps and head through the little tunnel hallway that leads to the inside of the Airport.

"Where is everyone?" I say this airport looks deserted, as I scan around looking for Ms. Ross and the other boys familiar faces.

"Over there." Beau points the little sitting area, Ms. ross is sitting at, with our baggage.

"Ready?" Ms. Ross cheers as we approach her.

All of the boys nod, and we exit the airport. Its kind of Dark out considering its 10pm, not to late the six hours on the plane felt like forever.

To my surprise there isn't an ambush of Paparazzi, or fans.

We hop in the Van and continue to drive to our Hotel. New York is Incredible I have to say, never have I thought I'd travel here one day. I'm rather amazed, but I do miss my mom and Annie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the hotel, let me tell you.. Its HUGE. Bigger than the one in San Diego.

"Alright lets go." Ms. Ross chimes, I think she might be sleepy too I think we all are. We had to wake the rest of the boys up or I'm afraid they would of slept in the Van for awhile. I'm seated next to Skip, and James while the Brooks Brothers took the back part of the Van. 

"Reservation for the Janoskians." She smiles at the Concierge who looks rather irritated.

"Here are your room Keys." He says flatly. Somebody needs to work on his people skills.

We all make our way to the Elevator where we are all staying on the 12th floor. "Okay everyone.. Daniel, and Beau you will share a room. Jai, and James will and Analeigh you and Luke." She hands us the keys while I stare at her with wide eyes.

She can't be serious sleeping in a room with Luke? She has to be crazy... I really don't want to have to share a room with someone who doesn't even like me, and is always moody.

James notices my stare and coughs. "Uhm, I wouldn't mind sharing a room with her." James suggests as Luke glares at him.

"No, James she will be alright. She is his publicity Girlfriend." She mutters. Just because I am doesn't mean I have to be with him every moment. Do I?

"Alright everybody straight to bed." She sighs, I give James a apologetic look before following Luke down the hall.

The room is really elegant, two queen size beds and a Flat screen that lays above a Dresser.

"So, Uhm what bed do you want?" Luke asks nervously, breaking me out of my admiration.

"I'll take that one." I point to the bed on the left.