Chapter 2

~SETO~
(Aka breaking the forth wall completely)
"Crazy ass shippers.." I shook my head as the call ended, rolling my eyes once more. They couldn't get over the fact there was nothing between Bri and I. We HAD to get together. This is the reason we barely interact. All these shippers. It's cute when fans do it, but when friends do it? Come on.

I have to admit, Brice and I did have something. But that was a long time ago. We are simply best friends now, closer than most. Nobody could be closer than Mitch and Jerome, though. Those two seemed to be connected at the hip. If you saw one brown haired boy, the other was sure to be close by.

Same with Sky and Ty, I suppose. They were a bit more laid back, a bit more hesitant to joke like Merome did. It seemed.. Awkward when they did. Like they were slightly uncomfortable. Merome flaunted it, embraced it. Which I don't get. I suppose Adam would be more open, since he is openly bi. The rest of us?

Brice is 'straight'. Hah, no. Straight as a rainbow. He's gay, honey.

Adam is bi of course, as well as Jason.

Ty is demi, I want to say.

Ian is gay. Like it's pretty obvious.

Mitch and Jerome swear they are straight.. I'm still waiting on an explanation for that video of them making out at the party.

And me?

I'm pansexual.

It's something most people don't know about. It's stupid how most people refuse to accept it. It literally means I love everyone, regardless of gender. I love every gender. Similar to Bi, except broader than girls and boys... Actually it is a bit complicated.

"So much pointless rambling.." I mutter, rubbing my temples. "These boys are going to drive me insane..."  I decided to switch on my camera, pulling om my hood and setting up my microphone. I decided to jump straight into a confession vlog, my face hidden. "I never felt like I truly belonged in Team Crafted. I was too young. At age 14, I was by far the youngest. It took them two years to gain my trust. I don't know why I feel like this. They are my best friends. I should be able to trust them with everything..I don't. If something ever does happen, I want to be able to easily disappear. I don't want there to be any way for people to track me, which is why I keep my face and name a secret."

"Oh, you may be wondering about both.."

"I'm about 5'5, short I know. I have chocolate brown curly hair. It's kind of like TrueMu's, same style and everything. Contrary to people's beliefs, my eyes aren't actually brown. They are green. More of a Hazel actually. I have a child-like face still, with rounded cheeks. I'm not overweight, I simply have baby fat. I'm actually underweight. I eat healthy. I work out. Yet I'm still scrawny.
Yeah, I'm not popular with the ladies..."

"I get called an emo freak sometimes because of my cloak I wear.. It doesn't really bother me though."

"Hey viewers. I'll confess that is not my real voice I use. My real voice is slightly higher and cracks more. It's natural."

"My name? Few know it. I don't really think I can trust any of you with it, I'm sorry. Simply call me Seto, okay?..."

"and please chill on the shipping... It's getting to me.. Just a bit.. Please. Thank you. Love you all, peace." I waved before turning off the camera, sighing. That was a lot I just confessed. Why did I do that?

"I need to get some sleep." I muttered. I clicked upload without editing and threw off my cloak, sliding into my bed and drifting off into a peaceful sleep.