Chapter 17

Adam's POV

As I went to follow my friend's, I was yanked to the side- rather rudely if I may say so myself.

"Ready to explain? It's 'later'." Alesa gave me her signature look. The narrowed eyes, set jaw, pursed lips.. She meant business.

"Err.. I invited some old friends- who are Youtubers!- over for some truth or dare.. And we need to record videos! So yeah! Bye!" I quickly explained before rushing past her, leaving her glaring after me. I ran around the corner, sighing in relief when she didn't follow.

"Adam? We got the channels set up." One of my friends called. I smiled, walking into the large conference room, where all of them were crowded around a laptop on the giant table. Sub and Ethan were grinning at the screen, seeming satisfied.

"We named it 'Subthan'. A combination of our names, you know?" Ethan explained. The happy smile on his face.. It suited him. The boy had dimples and eye crinkles, which only made his lopsided grid even cuter.

"That's really cool! Lachlan, Preston, you two have channels, righttttt? Rob? Vikk?"

"Mine is Craftbattleduty.. I only have, like, 10,000 subscribers right now..." Lachlan muttered. Most of them knew of my impressive 10 million recruits, so no wonder he seemed embarrassed.

"I'm PrestonPlayz! I reached 1,000,000 a few days ago!"

"Oh, mine is Woofless. And Vikk's is Vikkstar123. Both of ours are pretty new, so we don't have many.." Rob trailed off.

"Boo, are you kidding? You and Vikk both have, like, 200,000! That's more then Lachlan-No offense, love you bro!- and he joined before y'all!" The Texan boy shouted, causing everyone to laugh.

"Boo?" Lachlan teased, flicking Preston on the nose. He giggled, jumping backwards and avoiding the punch.

"Come on! We should really film.. Everyone to a laptop!" They all rushed to a computer, logging on and setting everything up.

This would be fun!