Chapter 5

Sky's POV

Jason had the most devilsh smirk on his face, biting his bottom lip sexily now Instead of uncomfortably. "Oh Briceeee." He purred seductively, batting his long eyelashes at the boy.

Brice's cheeks flushed a light pink as he avoided eye contact, stuttering out a reply. "Y-yes?" I watched, amused by the scene that was unfolding.

"Truth or dare~.." Horror flashed into both Brice and Seto's eyes and they glanced at each other quickly in panic before looking away.

"Dare. I'm not a wussy." He growled, his voice higher than usual and trembling a tiny bit. Oh damn.. This was sexy..

"I.. Dare you.. To.. Kiss.. Seto." Jason dragged out the words, puckering his lips and kissing the air. Damnnnnnnnn.. "Oh, and don't try to get away with a little peck~.. I mean full on kissing, for 30 seconds."

"No." Brice spat, his cheeks now a dark red. Seto was hiding his face in his cloak, muttering something under his breath.

"Ooh! Get some!" Mitch and Jerome snickered, slapping Brice on the back who snarled at them.

"You have to Brice. It's the rules!" I chirped up,causing the male to glare at me.

"Oh, come on Brice." Ian finally mused, lowering his sunglasses to peer at the boy. "I thought you weren't a wuss...?"

"Fine! Fuck all of you." Brice looked mortified, the peer pressure making him uncomfortable. Sighing, he stood up shakily and make his way over to the trembling 14 year old. "Seto.. We don't have-" he started to murmur, trying to comfort the boy.

"Just shut up and let's get this over with." He peered out from his cloak, eyes a brilliant green. Oh my god this was so hot.. Holy... Yassss!!

I watched as Brice slowly sat down beside Seto, pulling the hood of his cloak down. The boy was taking deep breaths, as if trying to control himself. I let out a quiet, fangirling squeal as Brice took Seto's chin in his hand between his thumb and pointer finger, tilting his head back so their gazes were locked.

THIRD PERSON

Brice slowly leaned forward, eyes locked on Seto's. His lips brushed against the other boys. They stayed like that for a few seconds before Jerome shouted.

"That ain't kissing! That's touching! Cmon!" Both of the boys were too focused on each other to even retaliate to him.

"Fuck it." Seto muttered, words muffled and slurred because of the position his lips were in. His pale shaking hands gripped Brice's face, his pupils dilating slightly, as he pulled back and pressed his lips against the other's once more. He hesitated for a split second before he started to kiss Brice, eyes squeezing shut. He was trembling, waiting for the other boy to kiss back.

Brice moved his lips once, as if trying to get used to this feeling once again. He started to kiss back, harder than it started. The liplock was full of passion, needing, want, almost lust. There were no sparks, no signal of love in it. Simply hunger for the other's touch. They seemed once again perfectly comfortable, blocking out everything but each other.

Wolf whistles filled the air, mostly from Jerome and Mitch, as Brice pulled the smaller boy into his lap, not breaking away for a moment.

"30 seconds is up.. Should we tell them...?" Ty muttered, poking at Adam.

"Nahhh.. This is hot. They'll realize soon enough. Straight my ass." Adam snickered in reply. "They'll either realize what's happening and stop or pass out from lack of air. Let's see what happens first."

lol this was fun to write. Hope it's okay.. I'm sick right now, really sick.. But I felt okay enough to whip out a chapter for you all. Love you.