Chapter 4

Edited

Jason and Ian took their sweet time. They finally arrived, with flushed faces and messy hair. Jason looked furious, while Ian just looked flustered. The tension between the two was extremely awkward.

Hmm..

"Come on, idiots. You kept us waiting."

"Sorry." Jason shrugged, though he didn't sound very sorry.

Ian simply shook his head, heading towards the living room where the other boys were. Jason followed with a sigh, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Odd...

"Who's ready to play?!" Jerome shrieked as we all arrived.

"Yeah, Biggums!" Mitch hollered, giving his best friend a highfive.

"How cute." Seto mumbled. He was sitting on the edge of the couch, hugging himself. Brice kept trying to catch his gaze, but the brunette successfully avoided eye contact.

"Who shall go first?!" I screamed, leaping onto the couch and accidentally hitting Seto. The younger boy let out a squeak, flinching away from me, instinctively towards Brice, who glared at me. "Sorry.."

"I think Ty should go." Ian finally spoke, his voice slightly deeper and raspier than usual.

"Alright.. Ty, ask someone!"

"U-uh.. Seto.. Truth or dare..." Ty stuttered, cheeks going light pink from suddenly being called out.

"Truth." Came his dry reply. Seto had his no nonsense look, eyes slightly narrowed, eyebrows raised..

"Uhh.. W-who would you date out of this group.. I-if you were a girl." He added the last part quickly, not wanting to make the boy uncomfortable.

"I dunno..... Uhh, Adam." He shrugged, ignoring Brice's pained stare. "Yeah. Cause he's tall. But annoying."

"Oookay.. Moving along." I grinned. "My turn!!... Jason! Truth or dare?"

If looks could kill, I'd be dead. Jason was giving me the meanest glare ever. "Dare." He finally spat through gritted teeth.

"I dare you to stare into Seto's eyes and count to 10.. Out loud!" Giggles escaped from the others, except Brice and Ian. Seto looked mortified while Jason looked pissed.

"Okay." He crawled over to the boy, propping himself up on his knees and locking gazes with the green eyed boy.

"..one." Seto muttered. There was such intensity between them, everyone was holding their breath.

"O-two." Jason stuttered, suddenly seeming very uncomfortable.

"....t-three.." Seto's lips were twitching and he was clenching his fist. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Thr-four five!"

"Six.."

"Seven.."

"E-eight.."

"Nine.." Jason's voice was barely a whisper now and his hands were shaking.

"Ten." At the last number, Jason practically fell off the couch in his rush to get away, while Seto sat there calmly, blinking at him. Jason's cheeks were tinted red, and he was avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"Ooh.. What's the-"

"Don't say it." Seto snapped as everyone laughed.

We were in for a long night..