Chapter 13

Adams POV

"Oh! They're here." Smiling, Preston skipped over to the door as the chiming bell rang through the house. The boy was awful cute, with the naiveness of a child. Even Seto was more mature than him, but then again Seto was more mature than all of us. That 14 year old is weird.

Speaking of Seto.. He looked awfully anxious, which was unlike him. He kept fidgeting with his hands, muttering under his breath. Brice kept giving him pained stares, wanting to help but unable.

"Is he okay?" Lachlan murmured, nudging me. Worry laced the Australians voice. Him and Brice seemed to get along rather well, quite possibly because they were both blonde and Aussies.

"Uh.. I'm actually not too sure. He'll be fine, I hope." I responded, trying to dismiss the subject.

"How old is he?" Lachlan's tone was merely concerning, lacking curiosity.

"Uh.. Fourteen.." The 19 year olds eyes flashed with surprise, gaping at me.

"You have a FOURTEEN year old here?!" He yelped, causing the others to glance sideways at him and Brice to glare.

"You do realize we're all under eighteen, right? Except for Adam and Ty. You and Preston are the oldest." Ian was getting frustrated with the newcomer, crossing his arms.

"Oh.. You're all so young.." His voice trailed off, seeming uncomfortable. "Err.. Preston? Hurry up.. Please?"

"Ethan! Sub!" A squeal was heard, along with annoyed grumbles.

"Chill, Preston!"

Preston skipped into the room, dragging the white haired teenager by his hand. Sub trailed behind them nervously, biting his lip and staring at the ground. "Guys! Meet Ethan and Sub!"

"Hey Sub." I nodded at the timid boy, giving him a wide smile. "Ethan, buddy! It's been so long!"

"Hi Adam." Ethan tore his hand away from Preston, standing directly at Sub's side. He observed the onlookers with a stony glare, his gaze snapping from person to person. "Well?"

"Oh! Uh, my name is Ty.. Or, Err.. Deadlox.."

"Jason... TrueMu, if you will."

"Ian. The famous Ssundee."

"I am the magnificent GoldSolace!.. But call me Brice."

"....Seto..... Um... SetoSorcerer.." Sub seemed intrigued by Seto. He could tell the boy was usually not this shy, just like himself.

"You know us!" Lachlan snorted, waving a hand.

"Adam, or the amazing SkyDoesMinecraft!! Which you should know!" I grinned, throwing my hands up dramatically.

"So you're all Youtubers?" Ethan grunted, looking at Sub. "Don't you have a channel, Sub?"

"I-... Sketch.." He seemed surprised by the question, his face flushing a light pink as everyone focused on him.

"It's SubZero and Sketch, right?" Jason's voice was gentle, which was so unlike him in many ways. "I've seen it. You're an animator. You're very talented." Sub's blush deepened as everyone agreed, shuffling his feet awkwardly.

"Anyone seen Rob and Vikk?" Preston piped up, saving him from further embarrassment and Ian's cold stare.

"They're on their way, doofus. Be patient." Lachlan scoffed.

"Oh! Err, this is going to sound really weird.. What are your sexualities? I-it's alright if you don't want to answer!" I said quickly, cringing at how horribly that came out.

Both boys exchanged a glance before shrugging.

"We don't.. Do labels." Lachlan's smirk was mischievous, amusement sparkling in his gorgeous blue eyes.

"But we aren't picky either." Preston winked playfully, causing the others to laugh.

"Buttttt.. Preston has a boyfriend." Lachlan nudged his friend, giggling at Preston's scowl.

"I do not!"

"Rob?"

"H-He's not my boyfriend! He's straight!"

"So are half the people here apparently. Does that stop them?" Brice piped up, receiving several glares.

"Err..." Ethan and Sub looked extremely uncomfortable.

"Oh, I'm so sorry you two!" I apologized, mentally face palming. I know for a fact both Sub and Ethan are extremely religious. How would they react?

"Oh.. I-its fine." Sub assured, looking up at me with a shy smile. "We don't mind.."

"Anyways... Are we going to play or not?" Ethan muttered impatiently.

"Patience! They'll be here in a few minutes!"

Horrid ending o3o but meh

Comment shit about including religion and you're out of here. <3

 <3