Chapter 15

Adam's POV

Everyone stared at me, wide eyed and gaping. Mitch had recovered from his little panic attack a while ago, but now he looked scared once again.

"Oh shit, you're right! Umm... Guys! To the offices!" Ian yelped, stumbling to his feet. The rest followed suit- Rob, Preston, Vikk, Sub, Ethan and Lachlan standing off to the side awkwardly.

"You guys are Youtubers, aren't you?" Come on, you can record with us!" Jason gave them a warm smile, to which the others returned as Ethan scoffed.

"Sub is an animator, not a Minecraft Youtuber, and I don't have my own channel." Ethan grumbled, crossing his arms.

"That's alright. You two can borrow some of my mics and we can upload the videos, yeah?" I suggested. Preston and Lachlan exchanged a grin, seeming giddy with excitement. Vikk and Rob slowly nodded, while Ethan and Sub grunted.
With that settled, we all gathered our things and left the house, deciding to walk to the offices together.

Well, most of us.

Preston and Seto had grabbed Sub and ran ahead, giggling about something among themselves. Ethan was with Ty, the two getting along quite well. I guess it's because they're both rather independent and quiet. Brice and Lachlan were talking farther behind us, glancing at Vikk and Rob every now and then, who were trailing at the end. Jason and Ian were, of course, side by side, the male's hands linked and swinging casually without a care in the world.

Mitch and Jerome..?

Uh..

They were way ahead of us. I think they were playing tag..? They kept slapping each other on the shoulder and skipping away, laughing their asses off. Jerome had his Bacca hood on, while Mitch was wearing his red and white checkered outfits.

Ooh I forgot to mention... Outfitssss!

Everyone had on their signature outfits. We seemed to start dressing after our Minecraft characters...

But the newcomers?
Ethan was wearing a white tank-top and black skinny jeans. I have to admit, he was rather good looking, with a nice tall build, icy eyes and his fluffy white hair, but his attitude was a little much.

I swear he was wearing a black jacke-
Oh.
Sub had it.

Uh.. Enough of describing outfits.. I think I freaked them out.

"Adam? You keep zoning out, are you okay?" I gave Ian a quick smile.

"Perfectly fine!" I assured him, pulling out a key so I could unlock the office doors. "So, guys.. I'm going to warn you. You need to behave. This is my work. There's a lot of people in here who you probably won't recognize.. Please be go-"

"Who is this?!"

Oh god.
No.

Mitch and Ross found each other.

"We being robbed!"

Oh.. Barney and Jerome..

"Who the fuck are you and why are you in here?" I could hear scared whimpers following that snarl.

Max and Sub, Preston and Seto..

"Adam! Explain!"
... Alesa.

Ian and Jason yanked their hands away from each other. Any display of affection quickly broke apart, awkward glances being exchanged between each other. My new friends were glaring at my old, who seemed rather scared.

..
This wasn't a good idea.

OH SHIT
OHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTT.