The Council

Currently on the Ark:

"Are you sure we made the right decision letting Prisoner one ninety eight on the ground?" Marcus Kane, Vice chancellor and one of importance councillors seated at the table, asked.

"Everyone deserves a second chance Kane." Abigail Griffin, important councillor and chief medical officer of the Ark spoke up in defence of the little girl.

"She's dangerous, Abigail. She is a burden."

"She's just a little girl, you cannot label her as such."

"Everyone at this table knows what she is capable of. She's doesn't even have a name."

Abigail laughs humorously, smiling inwardly as her eyes burn with hidden anger.

"You're just scared Kane, a coward. She deserve to have a second chance at life."

"I'm not the one whos trying to cover up the guilt here."

"She's still but a child."

"That we experimented on since birth!" Kane finally had enough, "What makes you think she won't go after your daughter-"

"After what we did...she has not once retaliated."

"Enough." Thelonious Jaha, the chancellor of the Ark, high importance of the well being and safety of the people, demanded, voice warned.

"What we did to her Councillor Kane, is to protect what we have all built. For the next generation to carry on our legacy-"

"Sending her to the ground is a big mistake."

"What did you oppose we do? Keep her cadged in that cell? We stole the girls childhood, I fear it maybe all too late to make amends."

"Sending her to the ground will also help her learn new things." Abigail commented, trying to cover up the guilt she put the little girl through. "Who knows she maybe of help to us in the near future."

"What makes you so sure that the hundred would survive the earth's radiation?" One of the councillors seated at the table questions, her eyes set on Abigail.

"If you haven't notice the reports of the hundreds vital signs shows constancy of physical activity is living proof that earth maybe habitual."

"Two boys also died-"

"It is possible that the cause of death is caused by the landing of the drop ship, after all it has been over ninety seven years." Her voice clip and sharp, overruling any doubts. "If not by the landing which in respect I highly doubt, but if there was enough radiation, the hundred would have already been dead."

"The way I see it, it's already far too late to do what is already been done." The chancellor stated. "Your all dismissed except for you Abigail."

Everyone left the room, leaving the two behind.

"I want to thank you again...for saving my life." The chancellor declares after a minute of silence.

Abigail nodded. "Is that all you wanted to talk to me about? If you don't mind me asking."

"No, that's partly the reasons. Take a seat."

After retaking her spot once again she fouced her attention towards him out of curiosity.

"Prisoner 198...no matter how you look at it Abby, Marcus is right. She's dangerous but." He paused, looking pointedly at her direction.

"We have also taken her childhood, so she maybe pardon for her involvement in project XX as I, Thelonious Jaha, the chancellor of the Ark disembark and all traces of relations to the girl, Prisoner one ninety eight."

"Thelonious-"

"It does not mean she will be free of life of torment, half the concile members will not be pleased. I just hope your right about her and the hundred Abby."

"I hope so too."