Third Party

"So? Mount Weather." Finn announced, running up to Clarke. "When are we leaving?"

"Right now," Clarke turned to Wells. "We'll be back tomorrow with food."

"How are the two of you going to carry enough food for a hundred?" Wells asked.

Finn looked around and pulled two boys out of the group of people standing closest to them: the kid with the goggles, Jasper Jordan, and his friend who was chewing on a piece of some plant, Monty Green.

"There, four of us." said Finn. "Can we go now?"

"Sounds like a party. Make it five," Octavia said, joining the group.

"Octavia, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Bellamy took Octavia's arm and tried to pull her away from them.

Octavia pulled her arm out of his hold. "I'm going for a walk."

"Hey? Were you trying to take this off?" Clarke asked Finn, noticing that his wristband was cracked, covered in scratches.

"Yeah, so?" Finn said, not seeing the problem.

"So? This wristband transmits your vital signs to the Ark. Take it off and they'll think you're dead," Clarke explained.

"Should I care?"

"I don't know," Clarkes voice harden at his remark. "Do you want the people you love to think you're dead? Do you want them to follow us down here in two months? Because they won't if they think we're dying."

Finn looked at her and nodded in understanding, He had heard what she had to say, and he wasn't the only one. Behind Clarke, Bellamy was listening intently too.

"Ok, then let's head out." said Clarke. Finn headed out of camp with Jasper and Monty in tow.

Clarke picked up her backpack and turned to Wells. "You shouldn't have come here Wells" she said, her voice flat and cold. She followed after the others.

Octavia looked at Bellamy with pleading eyes. He couldn't resist that look and cave. "Go on," he said. Octavia kissed him on the cheek and followed the others.

"Before you get any ideas," Octavia said, coming up from behind Clarke. "Finn's mine."

"Before you get any ideas," she replied back just as serious. "I don't care."

The party on their way to Mount Weather hiked through the woods, over the rises and falls in the terrain, with Clarke urging them on anytime they became distracted by the new sights and sounds around them.

They had been hiking for some time when they came across a patch of small purple wildflowers growing in the moss on boulders and trees.

Clarke was in the lead and walked past without slowing, the party didn't know that they we're being followd by the same little girl at the drop ship when the event took place.

She looked like a shadow moving through the trees effortlessly, she couldnt help but sense that something out there is dangerous and its objective is the camp.

She decided to sperate from the group and headed off into another direction.

As she flew through the forest she couldn't help noticing the marks on specific trees, like tokens or symbols encraved in the core of the tree.

Just as she notice, a figure moved, she stop and hid behind the tree she was on before she could be seen, the moss and leaves concealed her tiny body.

Her grip tighten around the tree as she balanced herself and started to climb higher.

(The sky people are not to be trusted.) A husky voice snap in anger, ringing throughout the forest, the little girl frown, this language.

She knew that it was her native tounge, she spoke this tounge since she was born only to found out that this is a dead language, no one on the Ark could speak it, some cursed her to be the devils daughter.

She spent five years trying to perfect English, to fit in with the community.

(Keep your voice down Klous.) Another voice replied back just as sharp, only the difference is that this voice is rougher, older.

(No Lincoln-)

(Klous. We are told to keep an eye on-) before they could say anything, a twig snap and fell from above them.

They looked up in surprise that slowly darken.

(Sky people!) The one known as Klous roared in anger from the branch he was currently squating on, spying the little girl.