Prisoner 198

(We need to inform the others.) Klous stated, feeling agitated as he paced throughout the caven.

(The sky people will come for her.)

Lincoln brushed off Klous concern and continued to sketch in his book.

He couldn't comprehen how she moved through the forest so flawlessly, her steps we're accurate and precise, in time with each other and wonder if the rest of the sky people we're just like her, if so then they indeed pose a great threat.

But something in the back of his mind started filling his mind with doubt, after careful observation of the sky people they all deem to be unorganized, lazy and high in sexual activity not only that, after a few days of assessing them, him and his kin so far only counted ninety nine yet not once did they come across her.

Without realizing, he sketch a portrait of the little girl, her up against the wall, chained.

In closer inspection, her beauty astounded him, the stroke of his pencil outline the softness of her lashes that extended and empathize on the roughness of the shade on her cheek bones, her hair sketch in volumes of shades, stopping at the necklines where he started shading in the collar bone, soon he started on the nose, then lips.

Just when he was about to finish it off, the rattle on the chains caught his attention.

(She's waking up Lincoln!) Klous grab at his dagger, ready to strike.

(Don't.) Lincoln grip at his shoulders, after putting away his book and pulled him back when she woke up, blinking away the drowsiness.

(Be hasty Klous.)

(What do you oppose we do then, huh?) Klous asked sarcastically, anger lacing his tone. (Let her sit here and discover where the rest of us are, so she can go and blab to the rest of her people?)

(Have you not notice? The wound she bares from your arrow is enough for her to pass out at least five- ten days at best.)

(So why isn't she?)

(Thats what I want to know.)

Lincoln studied her intensively unknown to them she could understand every bit of what was said.

She was curious, she didn't bother escaping as she has answers of her own.

This grounder Lincoln, seem to be some what In charge out of the two as he took her in, she felt his gaze sweep over her quickly, analyzing her position as she sat up right with a stotic expression and she inreturn analyzed him.

With light brown skin that outlined his brown eyes, complimented his bone structure that is sharp and well defined as he left his head to be rid of hair.

Muscular build and broad shoulders gifted with tribal tattoos on his head, back, chest, and arms made her stomach tighten, as she knew without a doubt he is considered to be physically attractive amongst the women.

(Klous? Bring me water.) He ordered, his gaze not straying from hers as he waited till he felt the weight in his hands.

Bringing it up to her lips. Lincoln made up his mind at what he was going to do that made Klous boil in anger as he spoke in fluent English.

"Drink."