The Heat

“So the video of us last night is online. I told you.” Demi laughed as she walked into Joe’s hotel room.

“I noticed.” Joe smiled as he closed down his YouTube app after watching the video of him and Demi on repeat for the last 10 minutes.

Sound check was 2 hours away so Demi knew this was a perfect time to catch Joe at his calmest.

Demi started rummaging around Joe’s rack of clothes. She took one look at Joe’s shirt and scoffed. Joe looked down at his white v-neck and noticed he had a chocolate stain smack-bang in the middle of it.

“Can’t take you anywhere” Demi joked as she continued searching for another shirt. She noticed the blue top that Joe had worn on the night they made their relationship official. Demi smiled and tugged it off the rack.

“Here; put this on.” Demi said as she handed Joe the top.

Joe recognised the top and the corners of his lips turned up. Demi tried to hide the smile she wore as she noticed Joe remembered when he last wore it.

“Your dimple’s showing again.” Joe said coyly.

Joe was sat on the end of the large, double bed. He hadn’t long woken up so his hair was still array. Demi was stood up and starred down at Joe’s lingering smile.

“What?” She questioned with her lips pursed together.

Joe didn’t answer but continued to look up at Demi. He stroked his hand down Demi’s arm and grabbed her hand. They intertwined their hands and with Joe’s free hand he took hold of Demi’s hip and pulled her onto the bed.

Demi was led down on the bed and Joe began nibbling on her ear. Demi let out a small shriek as Joe began tickling her nimble frame. Joe sat on Demi’s legs to stop her from moving and he starting laughing as he trickled his fingers up Demi’s top and lifted her torso up so she was upright with her face in front of Joe’s. Joe kept his fingers pressed against Demi’s back as he kept her upright. The pair stared into their partners eyes. Demi was fixated.

Her eye contact broke as she felt Joe’s fingers move up her back. He left his hands on the clasp of Demi’s bra strap as he lowered her back down so Demi was lying on the bed with her head on Joe’s pillow.  Joe moved so he had one leg either side of Demi’s legs. Demi licked her lips to temp Joe.

Demi felt Joe’s fingers move as he unhooked her black, laced bra’s strap. Joe smiled as he saw buttons on the front of Demi’s top and he undid them one by one and slowly to tease Demi. After the top was open he slid the top very delicately off Demi’s body and stroked her chest as he did. Demi’s chest was bare and Joe licked his lips.

Demi smiled a menacing smile and pulled herself up ever-so-slowly and lifted Joe’s top off as she whispered “your turn” into his ear. Demi placed one hand onto Joe’s chest and slid her hand down his abs.

She stopped as she got to his V-line and Joe let out a breath as he felt Demi kick off her black heels. Demi thanked God in her head that Joe was still in his sweats and not in his tight, skinny jeans. She untied the laces on the front of his sweatpants and slid them off of his legs.

Joe slowly grabbed the cover and pulled it over him and Demi whilst sliding Demi’s short, black mini skirt off her short, slim legs.

Joe began kissing Demi’s arm and moved up to her neck. Demi moved her head so the left side of her neck was clear for Joe to kiss. Joe shifted Demi closer to the wall and he lay firm on her body. Demi felt Joe inside of her and she let out a moan. Joe didn’t stop caressing her face with kisses and Demi returned them. Their tongues met each other’s as Joe thrusted.