Giving in

Demi and Joe had both showered.

Demi looked so luscious on the bed in front of Joe whilst he was trying to work. Joe had written one line of the letter he was supposed to write to the radio station, but he just couldn’t concentrate. Joe was impatient and couldn’t control his hormones

On the bed behind Joe, Demi was wearing a transparent, laced, pink, short night dress. Demi led on the bed with her legs open in full view, showing Joe her Jonas Brothers’ underwear that she wore to make Joe laugh.

Joe wrote one line. He looked behind him and saw Demi with her hands holding the top of her panties like a pocket.

Joe slammed the laptop’s screen down and walked over to Demi. He put his teeth into Demi’s underwear and slid them of her legs. He climbed upon Demi and flung his own pants off. He pushed Demi so she was sitting on the bed but up against the wall as he pushed inside of her. 

Joe was slow but hard. Demi let out groans and Joe thanked his brilliant idea of making his room sound proof. Joe grabbed Demi hips and pulled Demi over him so she landed on the bed and Joe pushed deeper into Demi. 

Demi forced her fingers into Joe’s back and that made Joe thrust faster. Joe felt down Demi’s body in every nook and cranny her figure allowed. 

Joe moved Demi to the side so they were led side-by-side but that didn’t stop Joe thrusting harder and harder. Demi wanted more. She craved more.

Joe had a thing about teasing Demi. He always left her wanting more. Joe slid his underwear and pants back on and stared at Demi. Demi put her clothes back on and watched as Joe began typing again.

Demi walked over and put her hands down the front of Joe’s top and popped her head around his neck. Joe pursed his lips together as he slowly shifted his eye contact from his laptop to Demi’s eyes.

“I’m trying to work, babe.” Joe said and Demi rolled her eyes. Demi stood back and behind Joe and thought hard. She walked into his bathroom and came out wearing her Jonas underwear and one of Joe’s tops that looked like a dress on Demi’s short body.

Joe span his chair around and saw what Demi was wearing and she laughed. He tried to keep his lips together. He saw Demi’s messy hair had been tied up in a messy bun and her collar bones were popping. Demi put her hands around her neck and moved her head from side to side.

“I think my neck’s a little sore.” Demi said as she sat on the end of Joe’s bed. Joe finally gave up and sat behind Demi.

He put a leg either side of Demi and started rubbing her neck.  Demi let down her hair and she felt Joe breathe on her neck. Joe kissed her neck and then her ear. Demi put her head back and looked into Joe’s eyes and then their lips met and Joe clutched Demi’s thighs and lifted her up so she was sitting firmly in the middle of Joe’s bed.

NOTE|| THIS ONE'S  ASHORT ONE. BUT COMMENT ETC. NEXT CHAPTER I WILL INTRODUCE MORE DRAMA WITH ALESSA ETC.