Following the signs

Joe woke up on the couch to find the DVD finished and Demi asleep on his chest. After carefully nesting his way from the couch without startling Demi, Joe turned off the TV and the DVD player and put the disc back in its case. Joe then went into the bathroom and got changed. He wrote a note for Demi after leaving the room tip-toeing, making sure he made no sudden noises that could wake Demi up.

Demi woke up at the sound of her message tone sounding.

Wake up sleepy head!

-Joe

The message read. Demi smiled at the text but then remembered she fell asleep with Joe. After rubbing her eyes and stretching, Demi stood up from the couch and walked over to the desk, where her contacts lay. She put one in and then the other before noticing the note Joe had left.

Meet me at the docks. -J

Demi walked out of the hotel and noticed Joe’s driver was out the front with a sign

Wrong docks. Hop in

-Joe

Demi giggled as she got in the car. Joe knew she’d go to the docks round the corner, so he made sure she’d go to the right dock. After being in the car for 30 minutes Demi was confused as to where she was going. Once the car had stopped, the door was opened by Kevin.

“Just follow me” Kevin said, stopping Demi as she was about to ask what he was doing. Kevin extended his arm and Demi followed Kevin. Kevin stopped and pointed to a chalk arrow that was drawn on the sidewalk. Noticing the paparazzi was just turning up Demi walked faster in the direction the arrow pointed. There stood an old fashioned horse and cart. The cart had a note stuck to it.

Your ride waits

-          Joseph

Demi noticed who was sat at the front ready to ‘drive’ the horse and cart.

“Nick?!” Demi said as he turned her way and she sat in the cart at the back.

“He’s paying me.” He said as the horses began to gallop. The ride went on for 15 minutes before Nick led the horses to a halt. Nick held his arm out and Demi grabbed onto it as she hopped out of the cart. Nick then pointed to a long, wooden dock; at the end of the dock stood a white boat floated with Joe stood waiting. Demi ran down the dock to Joe and she stopped in front of Joe. Joe took Demi’s waist and lifted her up onto the boat.

“Just the two of us.” Joe winked and Demi scratched her lip with her teeth.

“Then we should get started.” Demi teased and she walked down the stairs. She looked around and noticed there was a white area where passengers would sit down and eat. Joe set the boat and it drifted off into the distance. Once Joe was satisfied of how far out to sea they were, he turned around and noticed Demi was led on the white couch.

Joe slowly walked over to Demi and sat at the end of her feet. He slid Demi’s girly pumps off her feet and took hold of her ankles. He slid Demi over so her feet came into contact with the floor and she was forced to sit up in front of Joe. Joe licked his lips.

“You know, I don’t like the shirt you’re wearing,” Demi jokes. She threw Joe’s arms up in the air and lifted the shirt over his head. She trailed her fingers down his abs and then Joe held Demi’s wrists. He put her arms around his neck as he took the zip at the side of Demi’s dress and undid it slowly but never breaking eye contact with Demi.

The dress slid off Demi’s slim body and landed in a heap on the floor. The air was warm on Demi’s skin as Joe pushed Demi back gently so she was led on the couch. Joe crawled on top of Demi and had one leg either side of her. Demi untied the laces on the front of his shorts and pulled them off him. Both teens were there with just their underwear on. Joe then kissed up Demi’s arm and around her neck until he felt Demi’s luscious curves and unhooked her bra strap, leaving the bra to be whisked off Demi by Joe. He then slowly pulled the rest of her underwear off and brought her hair to the side of her shoulder and twisted it. He then felt Demi’s hands got down the front of his boxers. He tried to look down but Demi sent out a small “tut” which made Joe keep eye contact with Demi.

She slid Joe’s boxers off whilst feeling down his inner thigh. Joe let out a small breathe as he took Demi by the waist and pushed her to the end of the couch. He then crawled himself up and pressed his body on Demi’s. He kissed Demi around her neck and then nibbled on her right ear. Demi turned her head to the right and caught Joe’s lips with hers. The two kissed intensely as Joe went inside. Demi kept kissing Joe as she moved to her side and Joe slid into the gap by Demi’s side. Joe thrusted and Demi’s hands moved to Joe’s back and dug her fingers. She pushed Joe’s head into her chest and he licked her breasts. She then titled his head up using the tip of her index finger and smiled. Their lips came into contact and Joe kept pushing deeper and deeper. Demi’s breathing got heavier but she enjoyed it all the same. She clutched onto Joe’s neck and then Joe pulled Demi on top of him. Demi began kissing Joe’s chest and worked her way down his abs. Joe then span around again so he was now on top and Demi smiled and nodded and Joe started thrusting.

“This boat’s going to have to go back to where I rented it from, soon.” Joe breathed as He came up from kissing Demi’s neck.

“A little while longer” Demi got out as she was fixed in what seemed like a trance.

“Maybe more than a little while longer” Joe whispered into Demi’s ear as he kissed behind her ear and down the back of her neck. He then kissed Demi’s lips and the two’s tongues began to play by their own rules.

Demi reached over, whilst kissing Joe, to her phone and turned it off to make sure no one could bother them, and no one did for the rest of the night. The two fell asleep on the little white couch with a blanket over them; no clothes, but the stars to keep them company.