A sassy side to Demi

“Hey Joe, where’d you go last night? You left us all to pack away.” Kevin complained as he tied is shoe, waiting for sound check.

Joe smirked to himself and thought back to last night.

After Demi and Joe walked into Demi’s hotel room, they both realised just how wet they were. Joe grabbed a towel from Demi’s bathroom and began drying his hair.

“Who said you can use my towel?” Demi joked as she took the towel from Joe’s hand and dried the tips of her hair. Joe laughed and grabbed Demi’s waist, pulling her in and taking the towel from her. Demi kept her clutch on the towel as Joe tried to steal it away.

Joe took the towel and held it above Demi’s head, just out of her reach. Demi got onto her tiptoes and planted a kiss on Joe’s lips to distract him as she took the towel away.

“You sneaky bitch” Joe laughed and Demi snapped her head round.

“What did you just call me?” Demi said in a playful tone.

“I said I need a shower,” Joe said as he stole back the towel again.

“Yeah you need it.” Demi said under her breath but loud enough so Joe could hear it. The two laughed together for a few minutes before remembering they were drenched from the rain.

Joe walked into the bathroom in Demi’s hotel room and turned it on. Demi stopped at the doorway and peered in.

“Who said you could use my shower?” She mocked. Joe smirked and walked slowly over to his girlfriend whose hair was now matted but he still found pleasure in her perfect, yet slightly damp face. He took hold of her hips and pressed his body against hers.

“Who said I was using it alone?” He smiled with one corner of his lips.

Demi raised one eyebrow and turned the shower to her preferred temperature and pushed Joe into the space. The shower came pouring on Joe’s head and faced and he gasped at the unexpected push. His grabbed Demi’s arm and pulled her inside the shower. The two were fully clothed but found it hilarious. Joe took off his clothes and laughed at Demi who was trying to get her face out of the water’s way. Demi then took her clothes off, too.

Joe lowered his head and Demi pressed her body against his and lifted his chin.

“My eyes are up here, sweet cheeks.” Demi bit her lips and Joe turned her around so she was up against the wall inside the shower. He poured the shower gel onto his hand and started rubbing it over Demi’s body.  His smooth hands stroked across Demi’s curves and Demi loved it.

“I know you’re insecure, Demi but I wouldn’t change a thing.” Joe smiled and Demi squinted her eyes.

“Did you just quote one of our songs?” Demi laughed as Joe removed his hands and rubbed his hands together. Demi led her head back under the shower and soaked her hair. Joe pushed Demi back against the wall and Demi moved her eyebrows as if to dare him to come closer, and Joe gladly obliged.

Joe stepped closer to Demi in the enclosed space they were in. Joe then closed the shower curtain behind him and pushed inside Demi. Demi wrapped her legs around Joe’s waist.

The kissing began immediately and Joe began kissing Demi’s neck and around her chest. The intense gripping of Joe’s hair was due to her excitement. She clutched his back and pressed her fingers with force into it. Joe laughed as he saw Demi enjoying it. He put his hands on the either side of Demi’s head and kissed her on the lips and he went further in. Demi kissed Joe back and their tongues intertwined.

Their make out session was always a highlight for the two as they both kissed with so much passion, heat and intensity.  Joe thrusted as Demi released her lips and licked her lips. She watched individual water droplets fall off of Joe’s arm muscles that had appeared to gotten bigger this past week. Demi put her hands around each bicep and pulled his arms around so they were holding Demi’s back, giving Joe more balance.

The shower water suddenly turned cold and Demi shrieked.

“I guess we’re out of hot water” Joe said as he lifted his head up in the direction of the shower head itself. He looked at Demi and laughed but they both continued. Their sex might have been the only thing that could have blocked out the feeling of the freezing cold shower.

Joe breathed heavily onto Demi’s neck.

“Don’t stop” she whispered with barely any breath.

“We have to. Early morning call tomorrow.” He sighed and stepped out of the shower and threw the spare towel to Demi.

Demi caught the towel and wrapped herself in it to protect herself from the cold that she was suddenly feeling. Joe knew he had left spare clothes in the room so he went back into the bedroom and got dressed into them. He ruffled his hair with the towel and left it to dry, alone.

Demi watched and smiled.

“Oh, you know. I just went off with Demi. “Joe smiled to himself, again and then looked at Kevin. Inquisition set in Kevin’s eyes and he walked off to Nick, still looking at Joe.

“What’s up?” Kevin asked Nick who was looking at Greg, the Jonas Brothers’ bass player, in astonishment.

“The song Garbo wrote is awesome” Nick said as he observed the lyrics.

“I told you, man” Kevin said as he fist pumped Greg.

Just then Alessa walked into the arena looking pleased with herself. Her pleasure turned to jealousy and anger as she saw Joe and Demi embraced in each other’s arms and kissing in the corner. Demi turned around and saw Alessa walk in and Joe tried to hide a visible smile that was creeping on his lips.

“Hey Alessa” Demi said as sass arrived in her tone.

“Oh, you two are still together?” Alessa said with surprise. Demi looked at her, half glaring and half in confusion. Demi looked back at Joe who shook his head in bewilderment.

“I saw you two fighting last night on the beach, that’s all.” Alessa said as she threw a fake and mocking smile at Demi.

Alessa turned on her heel but Demi grabbed the back of her hair. She gripped the pony tail hard to Alessa couldn’t move from her place. Demi then threw a fake smile on herself and gritted her teeth. Everyone was watching.

“If you ever try dancing with my boyfriend like you did at my birthday last night, you might want to sleep with one eye open” Demi whispered as she released Alessa’s hair with force, making her jump a step. Joe let out a small laugh and everyone, unknown to what happened, just looked at the girls in shock.

Joe muttered, “I’ll explain later” to his brothers who mirrored the shock on everyone else’s faces.

Everyone awkwardly stood and then resumed warming up, reading for sound check.