o1.

Hey guys,

This is a story I have Quizilla and I'm posting it up on here. It's already finish and there already a sequel. Hope you guys are going to like it.

----

The music was loud, so were the college students. It always bugs me when Kayla would drag me to these things. I don't even do anything, all I do is sit down and just watch Kayla act stupid in front of everyone when she's drunk.

I amazed she hasn't gotten pregnant yet. I know that sounds mean, but I'm not going to be fake, she can get very---how to put it---sexual when she gets drunk. But she always regrets it the next day. I even tire to talk to her, but nope, she wont listen when she's drunk.

But at the same time, I'm not her mother. But I do try and act like a real sister and get her out of these parties and go home. I love Kayla, but she just never uses her mind when she's drunk, cause right now, she wouldn't be dancing with some jackass that's in one of our class that she hates.

To tell you the truth, I hate parties, and the people that come here. All it is beer, some kind of chips, loud not even good music, and sex in a room that's empty.

I laid my hand on the arm of the chair and sighed. I have to admit, I am pretty bored. God, I hate being bored. It's like, I would do anything to not be. I would even pouch some drunk person. But since I'm not crazy like that, I wont.

The song "I like it", by Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull was playing loud enough, I felt the floor vibrate.

I looked around the room to find Kayla. But once I looked right near the kitchen door, I saw a guy. He looked---mysterious. He had jet black hair, hazel-green eyes, full lips, tall, and pale. He was leaning on the wall, arms crossed on his chest, and looking down at the ground. He looked like he was in a mood--a mad one.

He tilt his head up a little---looking at me. For some reason, I didn't look away, I just kept my eyes with his. It was like, my eyes were just glued there, like they couldn't move, even when I tired. He then tilt his head down and I could finally look away.

I felt someone sit next to me, I gasp. I looked over to see it was Kayla, "God, you scared me.", I said.

"Sorry, babe...", babe was out little nickname for each other, has bin since 5th grade. Yes, friends ever since 3rd grade. "So, why don't you ever drink with me, I feel alone.", she said, making a puppy dog look at me and bring up a can of beer in sight.

I put my hand on top of the beer and started to lower it, "Cause first: I don't like the taste of it. And second: I like having my head clean when I go back to the dorm.", I said.

She sigh, "No fun..", she said, crossing her arms, "Well anyways..", she said, making a big smile, like she was about to rip her face off, "Zeke Ryan wants to know if he can dance with you.", she said, excited. Zeke Ryan, how could I explain him? Oh! One word: Man whore!

"No thanks.", I said, putting my arm back on the arm of the chair arm.

"Come on Dorinda, he's a cutie and what I herd, amazing in bedroom.", she said, breathing in and out, weirdly, but like excited way, when she said the last part.

Okay first, she knows I don't do that. And second, virgin here. Yes, I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm very proud of myself, I made all the way to eighteen and didn't lose it yet.

Well when I love someone, and I know he'll love me back is when I'll have sex.