I Owed The Vampire Prince. [26]

"Dorinda, I have to tell you something.", Jasmine said as she walked with me to Lucas office. I didn't want to go alone. I know, I'm pathetic. But Jasmine did have to see him about something.

"Okay.", I said.

"I'm leaving,", she said quickly, I almost didn't hear her. I opened my mouth to tell her no and to stay. She the only 'friend' I have here, other than Isabelle. If she leaves, i'll have no one. I don't get along with the others as well as her and Isabelle!

"Don't worry," she said, smiling. "I'll be back. I only be gone a month. My brother, Robert, wife is having a baby and I haven't really seen my family in a few months and, oh hey Liam!.", Jasmine said, grinning at me.

I looked next to Jasmine and saw Liam. My cheeks turn light pink. He was wearing normal blue jeans and a black shirt that looked tight on his skin, which made his tattoo and his muscles stand out.

"Hey,", he smiled at Jasmine than lowered his smile, like he was disappointed or upset. "Hey, Dorinda.",

"Hi.", I raised my head. I'm still kind of mad at him. But I know I should just get over it. He was just trying to be caring, knowing how angry Lucas can get.

"Can I talk to you?", he asked.

"Um," I said, looking at Jasmine to see if it was fine with her since I was walking with her.

"Yeah.", she gave me a grinned, I didn't like it. "Go talk, or something.", she giggled. My blush grew. I knew what she meant. She than went on her way. About seven second, Jasmine was out of sight.

"Hey, look Dorinda, I'm sorry, I didn-",

"Don't,", I said, cutting him off, smiling. "You were just being caring.",

"Still, I want to apologize. I'm sorry.",

"It's okay.",

"Great," he smiled, than frown, "Be careful with your thoughts around him.",

I stood there for a few second. "Y-yeah, I will.", I strutted. My heart ached, I like Liam and I mean like-like. I can't tell him I went to see Lucas last night and he bit me and than we made out.

"Good.", he said, taking my hand in his. My chest felt heavy, his hands were warm. "I have to admit, I was nervous last night when I went to your room last night after you stromed off.", He twined are fingers together, "Your important to me."

I felt nervous now, "I am?", I asked, sounding stupid.

He gave a soft chuckled, "Yes.",

I looked up at his emerald green eyes, they were a perfect shade. They stuck out so much. But they also reminded me of Lucas in the painting. After a few second, I haven't realized he gotten closer to me. I bit my bottom lips but I stopped when I felt a sting. My bottom lip still hurt a little from when Lucas bit my bottom lip while we made out...

"I'm so lucky I'm a pixies.", he said.

"Why?",

"Cause than I can be with you.", he said. Be with me.

It took me a few seconds to get what he meant. I remember now what Jasmine told about which races could be together. Pixies and humans can be together. Vampires and humans can't be together.

Wait a minute, if vampires and humans can't be together. Then how was Savanna and Lucas were together?

I gasp when I felt Liam lips on mine. My eyes flew open. I didn't even realized he was even that close to me. I was mostly thinking that I didn't notice. His lips were so warm and his lips were nice and full. I closed my eyes and put my hands on his shoulders. The kiss was slow.