I Owed The Vampire Prince. [20-1]

It took about eight minute just from Lucas room to the ballroom. I opened one of the doors and there were pixies everywhere. There were at least eleven of them setting and fixing tables, blowing up and handing balloons, sweeping and mopping, etc.

I saw Jasmine and Romy putting glass cups on a table. Romy was wearing a red dress with spaghetti strap dress that went to her knees. I walked over to them, "Hey.", Jasmine said.

"Hi.",

"So what did Queen Arabella want?", Romy asked.

I sighed, "Wanted me to help Lucas. Did ya'll know he can't dance.",

They chuckled, "Really?" Roomy asked.

I think I might have found out why I could move away, but it's a stupid thought. Lucas wouldn't glamour me to stay close to him. Didn't he say he couldn't for some reason. Hm, I wonder why he can't, I thought all vampires could glamour.

I picked up a glass cup, "So what's up with the glasses?", I asked. I wonder why they'll be putting out glasses, I mean, don't they have to go to my world to drink blood.

"They get filled with blood," Romy said, "the King sends vampires that work for him to you world to get blood from a place called a hospital and a blood bank, so they bring it back here and they give it to us and we fill them up when a vampire wants something to drink.", she finish.

I nodded my head in understandmeant. Suddenly out of now were, I felt hands on my shoulder. I gasped, which made me drop the glass in my hand. I heard Liam and Michel laugh behind me. I turned around and it was them. I blushed light pink. Liam was wearing black dress pants and a dark blue bottom up shirt. Mitchel was mostly wearing the same thing, but his shirt was white.

"Told you she scares easily.", Mitchel said while laughing. I blushed.

"I do not.", I lied. I do get scared easily.

"Yes you do, you jump so high up in the air.",

I blushed even more, "Shut up.", I said.

Liam stopped laughing, but had a grin on his face, "Okay Mitchel, lets stop.",

"Lets not,", Luna came up next to Mitchel while putting her arm on his right shoulder, "not to sound rude, but that was funnier than when I put glue in my sisters hair.", she turned her head to Mitchel, "Have you ever done anything like that to your siblings?", she asked.

"No, my mother would kill me.", he said, walking away.

Luna rolled her eyes, "Mama boy, he's going to be a tough one.", she said, turning around.

I bent down to pick up the glass, but a redhead pixies girl that work for the King and Queen came over and start sweeping it up. "Um, thanks.", I said.

"No problem," she said and walked away.

I pulled out the chair that was closest to me and sat in it. I pulled my right leg on my left one and took off my flat and started rubbing my foot since my feet still hurt, "So what are these parties like?', I asked.

"Well lets say, the ladies don't dress like they use to.", Romy said.

I raised my left eyebrow, "What do you mean?",

"They wear these really slutty short dresses and high heels,",

"Lets not forget tone of makeup.", Jasmine said. "Imagen, lots of rich vampires girls here, trying their best to marry the prince. More call this ball room a brothel.",

I chuckled, "Sounds like my senior prom.", I said, which I had no fun with since I had no one to go with, well if you could say Kayla was my date, but she was also with Tyler Joh-