ATTENION! ATTENTION! NEWSLETTER, READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Guess what! I'm remaking this book! I know it sounds weird, but I wrote this story when I was fourteen—that was over three years ago!! haha It was my first book I ever finished to. Though I am very, very proud of this book, I think I can make it a little bit better. There will be changes, but it'll stick to the story line, I promise! Same name (but Lucas last name, I changed it from Silva to Viktorov) Kayla will be in it, Jasmine, Romy, and all the pixies will be in it! I'm just making the story more mature but the story ideas are pretty much the same. I might change a few things like how Lucas might actually be living with his parents and other things! You'll just have to read the new version and see if there's a difference! Haha Also, who will be my actors are different! Though I love Michelle Trachtenberg and Oliver Goodwill, a little change also good since who I'll pick are a little younger and I'll pick different actors later for the rest! But if you don't like who I pick for the new Dorinda and Lucas, you can always imagine who you always thought would be a better choice. :)

ALSO! I wont be posting it on this account, so if you didn't already know, I have another called RisaMoonlight and I only have one story posted on there. That account needs love to! I'll dedicate this news letter with my other account so you can just click it and find it easier. Haha but yes, I am 'remaking' this story. I don't know if I'll do the other two stories HEAIMWK and TVPAM but I remaking the first book will be called The Vampire Debt!