o2.

"Please Kayla.", I said to her, trying to get her to stop from going upstairs with some drunk loser, "We should just go home. Even, your drunk, you'll regret it later.", I told her.

"No I wont..", she said, getting up from the couch, "You can go home, but I'm going to stay here a little longer.", she said, crossing her arms and walking back to the guy.

God, why can't her brain ever work when she freaking drunk?

I got up from the couch and made my way to the door. One my way to the door, I saw the guy again. He was still in still in the same position, ht tilt his hand up a little again. His head fallowing my way I was walking.

I then looked away and got to the door, I turned the knob and walked out. More people where outside, drinking as always. No surprised.

I wonder why that guy was there. He wasn't even drinking or anything, he just stood there, doing nothing but look at the ground.

I made my way to the dorm, it was only like ten minutes away. No biggy.

I was only like five minute away from the dorms. I had my Ipod in my ears, playing "Life after you" by Daughtry.

I made a short cut, which is going behind the school. It was always faster, sure I have to jump a fence, but it's easy.

I'm going to guess Kayla going to get home from her drunk ass loser on her own. I always makes me worry about her, she makes me paranoid sometimes.

I saw one of the guys from the party, behind the school, smoking, from what it smells, weed.

I made my way past him, keeping quiet. I learn before it's not best to mess with anything when they drunk, like really drunk, and when they also getting high.

From his face, he looked like Kyle and was it was Kyle. He's a nice guy from one of my classes. What's he doing smoking weed? I always took him as the kind of person that wouldn't and be against it.

"Hey Droinda.", I heard him mumbling. He voice sounded horrible, like his mouth had been novocain

"Hi.", I said, not even looking at him or stopping.

I heard him start walking, "Where you going. Lets talk.", he said. God, he's wasted.

"No." I said quickly, "I have to get back to my dorm.", I said, starting to walk faster.

"You can spare me a minute..", he said, I felt his hand go on my shoulder, turning my around, "I just want to talk.", he said. He breath smelt. It smells like he haven't brushed his teeth in a long time, mixed with beer. It was horrible.

I took his hand off my shoulder, "No.", I said.

I then felt my self being slammed into the wall of the school, "Kyle!", I yelled at him. "What the hell?", I said moving from it. Walking up to me and pushing him with both my hands.

He grabbed my wrist and pushed my back on the wall again, "Come on Dorinda, I know we both like each other.",

Whoa! What? Like? What the fuck is he even talking about? Has he gone insane? I may like him as a friend or something, but no way as in that way. That's just insane.

"What the hell are you talking about?', I asked. He had his hands on my wrist. He brought his mouth to my neck. I couldn't move my legs since he places his knees hard against mine. His lips started to kiss my neck, "Kyle, stop it! I'm serious.", I said, trying to move my wrist out of his hands.

I felt his lips move up to my face, trying to meet up with my lips, I moved my face to the right, "Don't try and think you can get away from me.", he said, between kissing my face.

"Kyle, please. Let me go, your hurting me.", I said. I heard him chuckle. God, what's the hell wrong with this boy? He lowered my wrists to my sides. I could smell his breath more and more and it made me want to throw up. God, please don't let him do anything more stupid.

I started to move my body, hoping my legs would move from his knees, but no luck. He is way stronger than me. "Stop!", I yelled. Kyle brought both of my hands together and held them both in one hand, he brought his free hand up and stop kissing my face to look at me.

He brought his fingers up to his lips, "Shh, I'm not going to hurt you", he said. He put his mouth back to my neck, his free hand going down my pants.

My heart starting race with panic. He isn't going to hurt me? What does he think he's doing now?

"Please let go of my hands.", I said, hoping he will, but sadly, I have no luck, he had a good grip on my hands.

His hands started to up to my shirts and pulling it up, showing my stomach and a little of my bra. "Stop!", I yelled again. He brought he hand up to my mouth, covering it.

"Shut up!", he yelled.

How much I want to pouch him, kill him, slowly and painfully. This couldn't be Kyle doing this, Kyle would never do this to me. He would never try and hurt me. He would always be the one to try and protect me.

I tired to bite his hand, but couldn't. Damn small mouth.

Suddenly, I felt Kyle being pushed away from me. I fell right on the ground on my butt. I looked over and, I saw Kyle held up against the wall by his neck. I couldn't really see the person holding him. "Let go of me.", Kyle said.

"No.", I heard the guy say. He then punched Kyle in the face, pretty hard if you tell me. Enough to knock out someone for the night. I got up from the ground and held both my hands right at my chest. My heart pounding hard.

I saw the guy starting to walk up to me. The street light showed who it was. It was the guy from the party!