Chapter 1

Jennifer's POV

"You ready, Jonah?" I whisper/yell.

"Yeah! Do you have the bags?" he whisper/yells back.

"Yeah," I whisper, holding them up. I peek around the corner to see Jessica closing the door to her office to have her daily "nap" (talk with her boyfriend).

"Let's go," I tell him. We dash out from behind the old red couch and into the long hallway.

"Is Micah keeping everyone else outside?" I ask him. He nods and I reach into one of the three bags, pulling out two bottles of dish soap and handing them to Jonah before grabbing two for myself. I hand him one of the bags to carry. He groans but takes it anyway.

"Go." We open the bottles and turn them upside down before dashing down the long hallway.

"I'll never be too old for this!" I whisper/yell.

"Me too. If we're fifteen and still doing this, then I don't think we will!" he says back. I squeeze the last bit of dish soap out of my bottles before we reach the end, so I reach into one of the bags and pulling out two more bottles.

We're able to go down the hallway and back three times before running out of soap. We quickly dispose of the bottles and bags before going down to the end of the hallway. I open the back door and peek my head out.

I see everyone sitting around in the yard looking extremely bored while Micah tries to entertain them. I count quickly to make sure that everyone is there and they are.

There are about twenty kids here. Me, Jonah, and Micah are the oldest at fourteen and fifteen, there are two twelve year old girls and one eleven year old girl who are complete bitches, there are about fifteen kids between the ages of six and ten, and five toddlers.

"Hey, guys you can come in! Everyone line up inside behind me and Jonah!" I call as quietly as possible while still being loud enough for them to hear me. All of them whip their heads around and their faces light up. I go back in as everyone comes to the door.

"You go first," Jonah tells me. I nod and get in front of him. Everyone is crowded behind me and Jonah.

"One the count of five," I hear Jonah say from behind me and everyone starts counting down.

"Five." I get into the right position in the hall so that I'll go straight down the hall and won't run into any walls.

"Four." I listen for Jessica still talking on the phone. She is, thank God.

"Three." I turn around and face Jonah, who gives me a thumbs up.

"Two." I take a deep breath and get in position.

"One." I push off and fall forward on my stomach, zipping down the hallway. I'm screaming and everyone behind me's screaming. I get to the end and get up, pumping my fist above my head. I see Jonah about half way down the hall.

I step to the side and when Jonah gets to the end Micah motions for Reese, my favorite young kid here, to go. She hesitates for a moment and glances up at me. I love her. She has short blonde hair and pretty brown eyes. She's so sweet and cute.

She propells forward and zooms towards me and Jonah.

All of the kids are screaming. Well, almost all of them. The B's are sitting on the worn out couch flicking through old magazines. We, me, Jonah, and Micah, call them the B's because they all have b's in their names, Britney, Abby, and Rebecca. And they're all Bitches with a capital B.

I hear the click of a doorknob turning and I see Jessica coming out of her office. She looks shocked. Then she slowly turns towards Jonah and me, looking furious.