Chapter 17

Jennifer's POV

Suddenly the door behind us opens. I think nothing of it and keep glaring at my wonderfull asshole of an ex.

"This is not the bathroom, Jen," I hear Eleanor say from behind me. I roll my eyes. No, really?

"Really? I didn't notice," I say without breaking my gaze from Justin. He's looking at me a bit nervously. I think he might recognise Eleanor.

"Who's this?" Eleanor asks, obviously meaning Justin. I just shrug.

"Look, I'm sorry and all that other stuff, but I'd like to get back to my date," Justin says assholishly. 

Suddenly the other door opens and Andrew and Zach burst out. I give them both WTF looks.

"No! You don't just cheat on someone and then give them a halfass apology and ask to get back to your date!" Zach exclaims. I mentally face palm.

"Were you guys eavesdropping?" I ask them. 

"Yes now move so we can beat the shit of of him," Zach says to me.

"No. We will not be beating the shit out of anyone. I could have already done that if I wanted to, but I didn't. No matter how fun it would be," I lecture them.

"But he's an asshole," Andrew whines. I almost laugh.

"Really? I didn't notice," I say sarcastically. Zach rolls his eyes at me.

"Okay, I'm going," Justin says as he pushes past Zach and walks back through the door. Andrew tries to trip him but I give him a warning look.

"Wait, was that Justin?" Eleanor asks. Shit. I forgot about her. That sounds kind of rude, doesn't it?

"Wait, you told her about Justin?" Andrew exclaims, a bit shocked. He knows how I don't like to talk about stuff. I've managed to completely avoid talking about cutting or starving myself, which is great. I don't think they realise it's as bad as it is.

"No, they went through my phone," I sigh. Worry immediately flashes across Andrew's face. He knows I have his secret in there.

"Just the one message," I assure him. He breathes a sigh of relief and Zach looks a bit hurt, but he obviously understands.

"So was that Justin or not?" Eleanor asks again.

"Yes, it was Justin," I say quietly. I turn to see Eleanor, now glaring furiously at the door.

"I'm going to kill him," she mutters. Wow, I didn't realise she cared that much. Or maybe she just likes killing people.

She turns and stomps back through the door. I immediately follow.

"No, please don't kill anyone," I whisper/yell."You could get thrown in prison," I finish.

She completely ignores me and stomps down the isle towards Justin. There's only like five groups of people in the cinema and two of them are me, Eleanor, and Danielle and Zandrew. One of the others is just one person and then there's a couple at the back.

Eleanor passes Danielle and then I do. Danielle gives me a confused look. "She's trying to kill someone!" I tell Danielle in a whisper. 

Danielle immediately gets up and tries to help me catch up with Eleanor, who's going pretty fast. She gets to Justin and leans down next to him. I can't hear what she's saying, but it's obviously not good.

Danielle get's there and tries to pull Eleanor away, but Eleanor tells her something and she stops. 

I eventually manage to pull them away and back to our seats. They look furious. "We're leaving," I tell them before grabbing their stuff and leading them out.