Chapter 18

Jennifer's POV

So Stand Up! For the Love, Love, Love

So Stand Up! Yeah

I lurch forward, the music scaring the shit out of me. "Shut up, Jessie J," I groan, reaching over to stop it.

'Cause you're as old as you feel you are

And if you don't reach for the moon you can't fall on the stars

So I live my life like every day is the last, last, last

'Cause you're as old as you feel you are

And if you don't reach for the moon you can't fall on the stars

So I live my life-

I stop the alarm and slip out of bed. I walk into the bathroom and immediately turn on the shower, too tired to do much else.

I use the bathroom and strip out of my clothes, running my fingers through my slightly tangled hair.

I hop into the shower, not literally, and... well, shower. I shave my legs and end up accidentally reoping two cuts on my thighs from shaving too high.

I get out and dry off before putting on my make up and plugging in my straightener.

I go to my closet and pull out some jean shorts, a loose white tank top, and underwear before walking back into the bathroom and grabbing my black leggings from the floor.

(A/N: Okay, so if I've said that Jen's hair is reddish before, it's not. It's wavy and almost black.)

I slip on the leggings and shorts before tucking the white top into the shorts.

I do my hair, straightening it and stuff, before I walk into my room and pull on my combat boots. I don't even know why I'm getting dressed.

Ooh! I want to get my hair dip dyed! That would be cool. Maybe blue?

I walk downstairs and am met with an almost empty house. And by almost empty I mean no one's there. Except for Cher Lloyd sitting in the middle of the kitchen. What the hell?

I stand there, extremely confused, until she notices me.

"Hi!" she says, somewhat cheerfully. What the hell?

"Hi," I say cautiously. What is going on?

"So, Louis asked me to come "babysit" you cause he didn't want you sneaking out again cause you did twice in the past two days," she explains. 

"Once. It's not sneaking out if you walk straight through the main room and out the front door. It's not my fault that they weren't up at 5:30 in the morning. And couldn't they have gotten a babysitter that's, I don't know, not famous? Not that I don't like you or anything," I quickly add.

She laughs a bit. "I owed Louis a favour," she explains. I laugh.

"Wow, I feel so special," I say sarcastically. This is awkward. Do they like only know famous people or something? Not that I have anything against famous people. It's just... I want to make a good impression on people that I like or admire or something.

"Okay, well. I'm going to go get my hair dyed. Not sneaking out," I say casually. 

"Wait. Did Louis or Eleanor say that you could get your hair dyed?" she asks. Darn. I had hoped that she was unusually stupid.