Chapter 11

Jennifer's POV

I wake up to my phone blasting Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammer. I groan and start to go back to sleep before I realise that I'm leaving with the guys for America today. Shit.

I stop the alarm and roll out of bed. Literally. I do that a lot. I get back up and make my bed before I go use the bathroom. 

I do my make up and go back to get the clothes that Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie left out for me. Yeah, cause it's not like I could pick out my own clothes. They set out a black high low dress with spaghetti straps and a pair of red pumps. Ah hell naw!

I walk out into the hall and go to find the laundry chute, heels dangling in my left hand. I finally find it and open it up. Dropping the probably expensive heels down.

I smirk and scamper back to my room. I pull out my pair of cassette tape converse. Much better. I put my hair into a slightly messy side bun, swooping most of the front of my hair to the right side, the same side as my bun. I put in a pair of fake diamond earrings. 

I stare at my reflection in the mirror. (Why am I doing this to myself? No, just kidding. Not going to break into a Jessie J song.)

This outfit would look really cute. On someone else. Whatever. I dash downstairs and see Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry in there, Niall and Harry in the kitchen and Liam and Louis in the living area.

Liam and Louis glance up at me. Louis goes back to what he was doing, but Liam looks at me funny.

"What?" I ask cautiously.

"Dani said they set out heels for you..." he says suspiciously.

"What? Pft. What heels. Not the ones that I threw down the laundry chute. What? Who said that?" I say in a "I totally did it" tone. Liam smiles a bit.

"I won't tell, but they're going to kill you," he warns. I give him a grateful smile.

"Okay, we need to go. We're picking up Zayn from his appartment. Has everyone eaten?" Louis asks. Everyone nods, including me. Harry gives me a skeptical look. Shit. We all grab our bags and head out the door. Into a limo. Damn.

We all get in and I'm beside Liam and Louis who's across from Harry who's beside Niall who's beside an empty seat. The car started moving and everyone just sat there, probably tired. 

We get to Zayn's and Liam and I get out of the car. Apparently we're the A-team. But not like herion. We go up and Liam unlocks the door with a spare key. We walk inside and head straight to the bathroom. Zayn's in there, trying to fiinish his hair. I go to check his alarm. Yep, he woke up only fifteen minutes ago.

I go back to the bathroom. Liam's trying to pull a pinkish shirt with a dark grey skull and obey on it over Zayn's head, but he's failing miserably.

Zayn's putting shit into his hair and has hands are on his head. He only has one arm through the shirt and it isn't even down to his muscular stomach, yet alone the waistband of his black jeans. He only has one of his grey and black Nikes on. The other is in the front room, we passed it when we walked in. 

Liam sees me standing there.

"Go get Zayn's bags from his bed," he orders me. I nod and hurry into his room, grabbing his three bags from his bed. I dash outside and put them in the limo. I run back in and go back to the bathroom.

Liam finally got Zayn's shirt on him and Zayn's hair is almost done. Liam is already packing up Zayn's toiletries. I help and we finally get them packed up. We all run back through Zayn's flat and Zayn slides on his shoe on the way back to the car. I slide in, then Liam beside me, and Zayn beside Niall.

We're just sitting there on the way to the airport when Louis randomly starts smoothing Harry's dark blue t-shirt. He then moves on to his black jeans. He even smooths his white converse. God, he's weird. 

Everyone stares at him like he's crazy until Niall starts doing the same to Liam's white t-shirt, then his red plaid shirt, then his jeans, then his white converse. How many of them have white converse?

Before I know it Zayn's smoothing Niall's light blue short sleeved henley and jeans and Harry's smoothing Louis' Killers shirt and jeans. Zayn's even smoothing Louis' grey beanie. God these guys are weird. Liam looks at me and we both smirk.

"Who's girlfriends are going to be there?" I ask Liam.

"Eleanor and Perrie. I already said goodbye to Danielle," he tells me. I nod. I only have to face Eleanor and Perrie without my "lovely" heels on. *gulp*

--------------------

We get to the airport and file out of the car. Thankfully there are no papparazzi. We hurry through the airport to the gate. Paul's checking our bags for us.

We get to the gate without attracting too much attention. We're all waiting in the waiting area and Eleanor and Perrie come up. I immediately pull my laptop bag in front of my feet.

Louis and Eleanor are pretending to be in love, so I look away. Zayn and Perrie are snogging, so I look away. Liam, and Niall are standing around, waiting and Harry's sitting beside me.

After a while Eleanor and Perrie come over here. They hug Niall, Liam, and Harry and then come up to me. 

"You look so pretty!" Eleanor says. I almost snort. I end up sounding like I have a hairball. They look at me funny and motion for me to stand up and hug them.

I give Liam a scared glance and he smirks at me. I stand up and hug them. Then Perrie notices something, probably my lack of height, and moves the laptop bag. Eleanor and Perrie see my feet and  glare at me. I give them a nervous smile.

They both cross their arms and stand there looking like intimidating bitches. Oh, shit.

"Where are your shoes?" Perrie asks.

"On my feet," I say playing dumb. "Your other shoes," Eleanor says.

"Oh, those things? They're so not in the laundry room," I say. They glare at me.

"Sorry?" I ask. God, I really hope they're not really mad at me. 

They both sigh and hug me goodbye before we all get on the private jet. Again, damn.

We all get in our seats and turn off our phones while the plane takes off. After we can turn our phones back on me and Niall both plug in our headphones and start listening to music. Zayn goes to take a nap, Liam starts doing something on his laptop, and Harry and Louis are playing some game.

--------------------

I feel someone shaking me so I open my eyes. Louis' face is about two inches from mine. I'm gonna have to get used to this. I get up and follow them off the plane. We leave the airport and get into a big cab. We start to our hotel. Joy. Sarcasm intended.