Chapter 23

Jennifer's POV

I wanna play with your race cars

I'm not a Barbie doll, throw me a base ball

I wanna get on your team and get my hands a little dirty

I heard from a little birdy that

You don't think I can take it

Or that I'm-

I turn off the alarm and sit up. Something pink and white on my dresser catches my eye. It's the roses that Evan gave me last night.

My face breaks into a huge smile. Last night was good. We just sat around and talked and danced. It was fun. There were four slow songs and I danced with Evan to all of them. He was really sweet and we're going to go to a movie some time soon.

I slip out of bed and pad over to the bathroom. I use the bathroom, do my makeup and brush my hair.

I walk back out and take out some underwear and put it on. I look through my clothes and pull out my black leggings and a black and white graphic tank top.

I comb my fingers through my hair and put on a white beanie. I slip on my black converse high tops and tie them. (Outfit on the side.) I grab my phone and slip it into my bra. Yep. I don't have a pocket.

I sit down on the floor and go on Twitter, my account for my YouTube channel. Everyone's saying how cool my "music video" was. I keep smiling. So far it's been a pretty good two days.

I can pretty much ignore the hate on my YouTube Twitter, @TheGirlwTheMask (I actually made this twitter because I didn't want to take anyone's.), because they don't know who I am and therefore it's absolutely absurd to assume that I'm looking for attention.

I reply to a few tweet and retweet a few before signing out and going onto my personal account. Not a good idea. There's a shit load of hate. 

I stop reading it and sign out, digging my fingernails into my palm. I shut off my phone and put it back in my bra, even though that sounds weird.

I sigh and just sit there, not sure what to do. My good mood's kind of ruined and Andrew and Zach are on a date and I'm not that close to anyone else.

I think I sit there for about twenty minutes before I hear a door open downstairs and someone shouting my name. I can't tell who it is, there yelling's pretty incoherent.

I push myself up and wipe my palms on my thighs, wincing a bit at the pressure.

I walk downstairs, wondering what's going on. 

I get down and see Perrie sitting there. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"So do you want to?" she asks. I don't know, it might help if I had the slightest idea what she said.

"I don't know. I have no idea what you were shouting," I state. 

"Oh. So I was asking if you were coming because we're going to eat before we meet the guys," she says. I'm pretty sure I have to come. 

I look down at what I'm wearing and just shrug. I don't even care right now.

Perrie and I walk out and I shut the door behind me. We walk outside and Danielle's car. Eleanor and Danielle are in the front and Perrie gets in behind Danielle so I sit beside her.

"Where do you want to go to lunch?" Eleanor asks. I shrug. I couldn't care less, I probably won't eat it. I ate some last night. And drank a lot of the fruit punch. I think that's the generic "dance" drink.