Chapter 19

Jennifer's POV

2 weeks and 7 days later (Monday September 16 (first day of third week of school)

I fucking hate my uniform. It's a gray plaid skirt, white button down shirt, navy tie, navy blazer, gray knee socks, and black shoes. It doesn't specify the shoes, they just have to be black and flat. So black flats. The boys' don't have the knee socks or skirts, they have gray slacks.

Technically blue hair is out of dress code. Loophole! My hair is black. It's dip dyed blue. They didn't really buy that. I have one dress code vialation. 

The head master was pretty cool. He said that I could only get one (out of three total) dress code vialation for my hair, but if I un-dyed it then re-dyed it or dyed it a different colour I would get another one. Guess who's not taking the blue out of her hair?

So I've made a few more videos in the past almost two weeks. I did Bad Bay by Daniel Powter, Best Song Ever by One Direction, Rocket Man by Elton John, and Fire Starter by Demi Lovato and Read All About It by Professor Green featuring Emeli Sande and Here Comes the Weekend by P!nk featuring Eminem with Zach.

I walk over to where Andrew's waiting. I say hi to him, but I have to go to my first class, which we don't share.

I walk down the hall and right before I walk into the classroom I'm joined by my new friend, Isabel.

"Hey, Jen!" she says cheerfully. 

"Hey," I reply. We walk into the room and take our seats, getting ready for mathe-fucking-matics.

--------------------

"I hate these uniforms!" I groan as I sit down at the lunch table beside Isabel. She nods and starts eating her sandwich.

A minute later Andrew and Zach come sit down beside us., followed by Isabel's boyfriend Mark a minute later. I'm the only single one at this table. I mean, most people don't know about Zandrew, but still.

"We were talking about how much we hate the uniforms," I inform them. They nod and immediately agree.

"You know, we should really try to do something about them," I groan. They agree, but we can't think of anyway.

I sigh and lay my head on the table. I can see Zach and Andrew glaring at me. I know it's for not eating. I sigh and eat about half of my apple.

I kind of pretend to keep eating, which I've gotten pretty good at. You just push your food around and hide it and it works pretty well.

We all sit and talk about random things before we have to leave. Just as we're all getting up I get an idea. 

"Everyone meet me beside my locker during free period," I tell them. They shrug and agree, obviously tired of Monday.

--------------------

"Okay, does anyone have a student manuel?" I ask when all four of them are there. They look at me strangely.

"Don't you have one? You're the new student," Andrew says. I blush.

"Oh. Right," I say turning around and looking through my locker. I find the manuel and pull it out, flicking through it and trying to find the dress code section.

I read through it, twice, with the others just looking at me strangely.

I finally look up and tell them some good news.

"So, they tell us what to wear, right?" I ask them. They all nod.

"Does anyone see them telling us how or where to wear them?" I ask. All of their faces light up. We really hate these uniforms.