Chapter 8

Jennifer's POV

I woke up to my new phone blasting Shot At the Night by the Killers. I slipped out of bed and walked over to my new amazing closet.

I pull out my clothes and walk into my new bathroom. I put on my bra and underwear and turn to the mirror. I wince at what I see. My thighs are ruined and my stomach's not much better.

I pull on a pair of red skinny jeans and white tank top with a rustic looking British flag on it that looks like the sleeves were cut off. I stare in the mirror before plugging in my new straightener. They had really gotten me too much stuff.

While the straightener heated up I aplied my makeup. I straighten my dark brown hair and unplug the straightener before heading back to the closet.

I quickly make my bed and make sure everything is neat and perfect. I'm used to keeping everything neat.

I pull out my black converse high tops and a black Snapback. I grab my phone, black earbuds, and the credit card that Louis gave me before heading out the door. He actually said he would get mad at me if I didn't use the card. Yeah.

It had taken me about twenty minutes to get ready, so that means that I could walk to Starbucks to meet Andrew there at 10:45. I start down the street with my earbuds in.

I walk down the pavement, humming along to Dark Paradise by Lana Del Rey.

--------------------

I get to Starbucks and pause my music on Don't Stop (Color On the Walls) by Foster the People.

I walk in and see Andrew sitting at a table, looking a bit anxious.

I go over and slide into the seat across from him. He passes me my drink a Peppermint Mocha. We had been to Starbucks together once before and I told him this is what I always got if avaliable.

"Nice outfit," he says.

"You too?" He's wearing black skinny jeans, a blue graphic v-neck, and blue Nikes.

"So what's up?" I ask. He takes a deep breath.

"I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" I ask, slightly worried now.

"It's something that I never told anyone, but I need help with something," he tells me.

"Is it a big secret?" I ask.

"Yeah. It's something that could change your perspective on me for forever," he says. He looks really worried now.

"Tell you what. If you tell me this I'll tell you my secret. I won't judge you only on this and you won't judge me only on mine. Okay?" He nods and we shake.

"You go first," I tell him.

"I'm about 95% sure that I'm gay," he says quietly.

"Damn," I say.

"What?"

"Your secret's a lot more cheerful," I tell him.

"What is your secret?" He asks, slightly apprehensive.

"Give me your phone. I need to write something down." He hands me his phone and I go to notes and type in the name of my YouTube channel.

"I have an anonymous YouTube channel and if you watch enough of my videos you'll learn my other secrets," I tell him. He nods.

"Okay. So you think you're gay. Why?" I ask.

"I've never ever EVER had a crush on a girl. I mean, sure, I've thought that girls were pretty, and I've even dated girls, but only to keep my "image" or whatever. I never like imagined a future with them or anything. I didn't want to seem like a freak.